1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: The Cowboys vow to support Josh Brent

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Proudmom72

Proudmom72 New Member

9 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Tomson75, I read your post wrong, however, please don't talk to me like that. You don't know me from a can of paint. The ONLY person who can tell me what to do at 52 years of age, is my MOM and I don't think your name is Peggye. I will let that slide because I made the mistake but it's so easy for people to run their mouth hiding behind a computer. Watch your own mouth...and think before you speak!
  2. Hostile

Hostile It Has Been Fun Zone Supporter

119,127 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    No offense ma'am, but practice what you preach. You ran your mouth at him first, by your own confession without thinking, and you don't know him from a can of paint either from behind your computer screen.
  3. Proudmom72

Proudmom72 New Member

9 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    @ Hostile Are you his MOM? You sound like it. I read his post wrong. At any rate, anything I say on here, I would have no problem repeating in person. Since you don't know me, you wouldn't know that....LOL
  4. Hostile

119,127 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    No, I'm his Dad, but I appreciate you saying I sound like his Mom because she's a remarkable woman. I wouldn't have any issue with telling you to practice what you preach in person. Since you don't know me you wouldn't know that.

LOL
  5. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Why thank you for letting that slide. We're all very lucky to learn from you what forgiveness is.

I will try to take any future verbal abuse, mistaken or otherwise, without regard for my own defense. :cool:
  6. Hostile

119,127 Messages
    3,209 Likes Received
    We're proud of ya.

:D
  7. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I feel like I've grown a lot because of this thread. Feels like....rebirth.