1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: The Diva Piece on ESPN Pregame Thurs.

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Sportsbabe, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

4,831 Messages
    509 Likes Received
    I looked for a thread on this but I couldn't find one. I know I'm biased when it comes to The Playmaker, but he was fantasticl Thursday night. Yeah, I know he's a little antsy and high strung but that's OK. He always has fun with it and I like that. He makes me smile and enjoy the pregame hype.

The piece on Divas (Wide Recievers) was excellent. I liked what the different coaches had to say about receivers. They are a different breed of player. Keyshawn had some good takes on the definition of a diva. After it was all said and done and later on in the show Michael said "I am the original diva". He also admitted later on in the show that a little bit of his diva came out. It was hilarious (to me). :starspin
  2. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I missed that, SB.

Sounds like it was pretty funny tho...they ARE divas :)
  3. cowboys4life

cowboys4life Member

895 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i bet that was hilarious...man i need a different job so i can watch this stuff LOL at least im off on sundays...
  4. Sportsbabe

4,831 Messages
    509 Likes Received
    It was excellent!!! Top divas spoken of in this piece were TO, Joe Horn, Randy Moss, and Chad Whathisname in Cincy. They spoke to Keyshawn a lot and of course, Gods Gift to Receiving, Jerry Rice. Jerry doesn't like the diva-ship of these guys. He didn't slam them, he sympathetically "pitified" them. Coaches like Herman Edwards (who I love), and Andy Reid spoke about how they are a different breed and why. Maybe they will show it again Sunday on NFL Countdown.

Did I mention how good Michael was on the show. I think the other guys have finally surrendered to his will. :lmao2:
  5. Sportsbabe

4,831 Messages
    509 Likes Received
    What's up buddy? We can get along over here, right ;)
  6. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :)
    Chad Johnson..he's Key's cousin.....I know he's a good receiver but he gets on my nerves. KJ usually has something to say worth listening to, and he has both wit and charisma. The cousin just sounds like an airhead. CJ is a staple on Total Access and it pains me to see Marvin Lewis humour him.

I'm sure MI was terrific, SB.
  7. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,040 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    A hot cinnamon roll, freshhhhh, and a job application.