1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***The Draft 2005 - Fantasy Football Championship of Dallas/Fort Worth***

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Hostile, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,492 Messages
    1,756 Likes Received
    The CowboysZone is proud to announce that we are an official sponsor of the 2nd annual “The Draft 2005 – $10,000 Fantasy Football Championship of Dallas/Fort Worth”.

Presented by ESPN 103.3 FM, “The Draft” will be held on Saturday, August 27th from 1 to 4 p.m. at Gilley’s in downtown Dallas.

Gilley's Dallas
    1135 South Lamar
    Dallas, Texas 75215
    214.421.2021 office
    214.428.1692 fax

Entry fees start at $99 and include a 15-round draft, 12-team leagues, a $10,000 Grand Prize, ESPN Game Girls, and a Friday night lottery party at Dave & Buster’s.

Dallas:
    Stemmons
    (I-35E) at Walnut Hill
    (214) 353-0620

Signup and get all of the details at www.thedraft2005.com or call 1-800-648-5424. Make sure to enter “CowboysZone” in the promo code box and you’ll be placed in our own league. In addition to the regular league prize, the CowboysZone league winner will get bragging rights and $300 cash.

I know some of you may already be in another league, but if you didn’t enter The Draft last season then you missed an awesome time. Why not enter our very own league and get a chance to meet other posters in person?

I’ve been told that Draft seats at Gilley’s are filling up - so if you’re interested you’d better get in quick.

Hope to see you there! Please let your friends in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area know as well. Listen for the radio spots on ESPN 103.3 because this event is going to be promoted.

Watch this thread for future information about similar events in other areas of the country. We'll get you that information as soon as it is made available to us. Also please check our Fantasy Football Zone forum for all your fantasy needs. You'll be able to find links to all the information you need to win at Fantasy Football including injury reports, stats, etc.
  2. The Draft 2005

The Draft 2005 New Member

6 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hostile,

Thanks for the announcement! We're excited to be partnering with the CowboysZone and hopefully filling up a couple of 12-team leagues in Dallas.

I'd like to introduce myself to CZ members who may be interested in shooting for the $10,000 DFW Fantasy Football Championship. My name is Bill Reinking with Head2Head Sports and I'm responsible for coordinating the CowboysZone leagues. Details are in Hostile's post above, but feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Regards,

Bill Reinking
    Head2Head Sports - "Managers of The Draft 2005"
    1-800-648-5424 ext. 118

PS. Last Thursday, I joined the ESPN 103.3 staff for our pre-draft walk through at Gilley's. I was thrilled to hear that ESPN will soon be making an announcement regarding a few ex-Cowboys who will be attending and signing autographs. The names are not official yet, but think 'Ring of Honor'! :star:
  3. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Fellas, I'd like to know who from this board is going to accept the challenge to bring home 10k? Come on...Entry fees start at $99 , that's the average price of most local leagues that only give back 50% of that if you're lucky. 12-team leagues, a $10,000 Grand Prize, ESPN Game Girls, and a Friday night lottery party at Dave & Buster’s. I'd like to take names for this...