1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The dumbing down of Julius Jones is complete...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bleu Star, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,811 Messages
    1,085 Likes Received
    Way to go Bill. You somehow managed to take a budding star out of college and make him fit into your mold. He has been completely converted to what you wanted. I hope you're happy. I think the guy's whole NFL career is ruined thanks to your "coaching up".
  2. ZenItRam

ZenItRam Member

415 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. DBoys

DBoys New Member

4,713 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Once BP goes JuJo can go back to normal.
  4. alancdc

alancdc Active Member

3,295 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    We should run the ball more for heavens sake if nothing else to keep it away from the other teams offense.
  5. Word Mofo

Word Mofo Active Member

768 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    The o-line we have(?) is a running back killer. Barber didn't do jack either. Replace Rivera, and we'll be a much better team. Bookmark this thread.
  6. marchetta

marchetta Well-Known Member

3,067 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    I totally agree with your assessment. BP should send JJ an apology for what he's done to him. Took a free style runner, that had the capability of making something out of nothing, and turned him into a north south runner that lacks alusiveness. BP and his "Just trust the play," bull crap coaching.
  7. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,299 Messages
    4,461 Likes Received
    Imagine the threads if we trade Julius and he becomes a All-Pro.
  8. SupermanXx

SupermanXx Benched

4,009 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    *takes 100 sleeping pills*
  9. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,811 Messages
    1,085 Likes Received
    I truly don't want that to happen. I really believe we have something here with the 1-2 punch that we've used this year with JJ & MB3. I do, however, also believe Parcells has had an adverse affect on the development of JJ.
  10. Jimz31

Jimz31 The Sarcastic One

14,242 Messages
    30 Likes Received
    :hammer: :hammer:

:a-team:
  11. jimmy40

jimmy40 Well-Known Member

15,145 Messages
    290 Likes Received
    Maybe he's just not that good.
  12. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,945 Messages
    1,015 Likes Received
    Normal? As in working at Lowe's?
  13. Billy Bullocks

Billy Bullocks Active Member

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received

I agree. If you look at the OL, none of them are great. But go from position to position. Adams has been OK, and you'll be hard pressed to find a better LT option you can REALISTICALLY replace him with. Kosier has been good enough. Gurode is playing pretty well. Colombo has been solid.

Rivera consistantly commits penalties, misses blocks, gets driven back, etc.

He's done.
  14. SupermanXx

SupermanXx Benched

4,009 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    do a side by side comparison of 2004 to the **** we're seeing now and then write me an essay on how players have the ability to lose every ounce of talent and potential in such a fine manner
  15. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,676 Messages
    1,616 Likes Received
    I was a lonely voice claiming that BP was taking away JJs instincts that he showed in 2004. Now I see more and more people are agreeing with me. Not that that does JJ any good. Or the team.
  16. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,811 Messages
    1,085 Likes Received
    That's also a possibility. I know what I saw when he first came into the league though. Parcells has taken a wild mustang with potential and molded him into a show pony.
  17. DipChit

DipChit New Member

1,594 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Not that good? He had a 10 yard run today!

Yeah the other 9 were for 0, 1, 3, 3, 2, 3, 1, 2 and 0.. but still!
  18. burmafrd

41,676 Messages
    1,616 Likes Received
    If you are not an assertive and confident person- JJ is not- it would be VERY hard to go counter to what Bill Parcells is telling you to do. TRUST THE PLAY. Real nice when there is no hole.
  19. utrunner07

utrunner07 Well-Known Member

9,022 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    :hammer:
  20. burmafrd

41,676 Messages
    1,616 Likes Received
    MB did not exactly look good either. I did notice that most of the good plays we did have went LEFT. NOT up the middle or to the right. The three plays that MB got the first down on were ALL to the left. ALmost all of JJs runs were up the middle or to the right.