1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The Falcons sign QB Chris Redman

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bob Sacamano, Mar 23, 2007.

1. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You should be applauding Bowman my friend, he's the one who brought up Redman in the past. Oh and sorry pal, not my cup of tea...I'll leave the alternate lifestyle fun and games to you and your pal Iceberg. :lmao:
  2. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,236 Messages
    1,173 Likes Received
    Isn't Ragone a lefty and younger? It may have made more sense to bring him into the fold to help install the offense. Maybe they still will. That would actually be kind of neat.
  3. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,208 Messages
    1,265 Likes Received
    yea, your fido worshop already pegs out my "gaydar". no wonder you bring that topic up so much.
  4. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Look guy, I hand out praise to anyone around here who has good stuff to contribute.

Your style is distinctly line Zrinkrill's. Hmmm...I wonder...:lmao2:
  5. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    maybe we should spend less time giving attention to those that crave it and more time to Chris Redman.

He needs your love and attention. The man tried to wear Unitas' sneakers for gods sake!

;)
  6. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sorry BigD, I'm not buying the last part of your post where you say it had nothing to do with his talent. No doubt Petrino is comfortable with the guy. I think it's a smart move by the Falcons.
  7. TheProphet

TheProphet Benched

728 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You are a fine one to talk about seeking attention ole buddy! This board is littered with your witty comebacks and funny pics. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your humor as it gives this place a much needed shot in the arm. :lmao: Anyway, have a great weekend!
  8. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,995 Messages
    719 Likes Received
    I hear a Troll saying my name ....... must be the same coward who ran away last time ....
  9. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,208 Messages
    1,265 Likes Received
    dude, you're the puppy dog on fido's leashe. you follow him around and pant at his every "idea" and when the blind fido finds a nut, you tell us all *WE* should take notice of his genious.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1433081&postcount=11http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1433081&postcount=11

then hos has enough and closes the thread cause you're "doing it again".

you tell me - if your "actions" are so "pure and board friendly" why do so many of you and fido's threads are closed so often?

10. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,074 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :laugh2: dude, noone cares, he didn't sign w/ Dallas and we had no interest in him
  11. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    *sigh* closed