1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The final kickoff return

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by 17yearsandcounting, Oct 28, 2013.

1. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    What in the hell was Bosworth doing? Did he not know the rules? He chose the worst option possible. Fall over. Pitch it to Harris. Dont run your slow *** across the field to the sideline. Football STUPID. Its like these guys arent even coached in situations like that.
  2. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,712 Messages
    1,030 Likes Received
    Well look who we have as a coach. He didn't even know the rule that the clock stops on a penalty inside 5min left in the game.

Yes, that was a horrendous decision. Wasted 5 or 6 seconds. Just drop to a knee and the clock stops.
  3. anava

anava Well-Known Member

1,586 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    Exactly...We knew the squib was coming so that should have been discussed to catch and go down to save time. And then the final play what the heck was that thought we had time to get close for a chance for a hail mary just bad situational football at the end, But we get 2 extra timeouts next week, right?
  4. 17yearsandcounting

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Exactly. Like I said, just fall over. He chose the worst possible thing to do in that situation. How do you not tell your special teamers what to do to save the most clock?
  5. 17yearsandcounting

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received

Everyone in the world knew what was coming except about 15 people in Detroit.
  6. garrett316

garrett316 5 against 1 Zone Supporter

2,610 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    You have to understand this is a dumb team. Even if you have a decent football iq, you become dumber when you come here and play with the rest of the dummies.
  7. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    this is what I was telling my gf as it was happening, she didn't understand what I was upset about. Her I can understand, bosworth should be cut after that
  8. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,649 Messages
    5,559 Likes Received
    Great question. At the time I stood there thinking the same thing.
  9. 17yearsandcounting

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    I know the game was lost for many othet reasons. This was unexplainable and shows the complete lack of coaching on this team.
  10. TonyS

TonyS Well-Known Member

1,424 Messages
    150 Likes Received
    I was screaming, "take a knee, take a freakin knee! Noooo!" I did that for the 8 seconds that he began running to the sideline. That was painful.
  11. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

6,936 Messages
    446 Likes Received
    same every year. 8-8. Just expect that will happen.
  12. 17yearsandcounting

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    I was screaming PITCH IT TO HARRIS, but we are not wrong. Any other decision besides running out of bounds would have been the right one.
  13. Gossamer

Gossamer Member

172 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Rarely do i post but i literally laughed out loud...this is signature worthy....