1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The Future's Perspective

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cannonball44, Nov 12, 2012.

1. cannonball44

cannonball44 Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager

567 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    Gentleman, as you know the past handful of Cowboys seasons have come with many ups and downs, and even more opinions attached to them as why's, but a clarifying lens of consensus tends to come into place when things become viewed as "history". so for fun, please fill in the following with your personal opinion of what the consensus will be:

Approximately 5-10 years from now.... We will all look back on the "Romo-era" and say ___________
  2. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,817 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    The wait was worth it.
  3. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Exactly what I was thinking. Tony Romo will lead us to the promise land. I don't have any doubts about it and I think it could very well happen this season. The Cowboys right now are in a great position to take the division. They only trail the Giants by a game in the loss column and have a very soft schedule while the Giants is brutal. Get in the dance and anything can happen.
  4. tecolote

tecolote Well-Known Member

1,797 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    It was unfortunately headed by Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett, two horrible head coaches, I wonder what he could have won with a coach like Jimmy Johnson or Tom Landry. Although his last few years with coach Jerry Jones were pretty interesting. He is still coaching now by the way. He is 93.
  5. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,384 Messages
    2,014 Likes Received
    We will look back and say "what could have been"

Romo
    Witten
    Ware
    Ratliff

being dragged down by jerry and jason (incompetent GM and HC/OC)