The lady handling Zeke's case is a lifelong Giants fan

Discussion in 'Drama Zone' started by Zordon, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

14,449 Messages
    15,160 Likes Received
    This is the lady handling Zeke's case. Lisa Friel - NFL's senior vice president for investigations and lifelong Giants fan.

Considering how diplomatic Jerry gets when discussing league issues, it surprised me when I read he had a confrontation with this lady regarding the Zeke issue back in October at an owner's meeting. It should be obvious to everyone what is going on here. #corruption

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/11/...lence-investigator-regarding-ezekiel-elliott/

https://nytimes.com/2016/02/05/spor...lenty-to-do-as-the-nfls-top-investigator.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trouty and mcompact like this.
  2. CowboysRule

CowboysRule Active Member

171 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    Definitely not a conflict of interests...

Trouty and CanadianCowboysFan like this.
  3. Snauty

Snauty Well-Known Member

737 Messages
    999 Likes Received
    She kind of cute.;)

Trouty and JJB500 like this.
  4. HeavyBarrel

HeavyBarrel Well-Known Member

3,118 Messages
    1,746 Likes Received
    Yet another issue I have with the league office in New York.....NYC isn't centrally located and produces no NFL talent, move the NFL offices to Atlanta and make Mara take a plane when he wants to knock on Goodell's door....

Trouty, Zordon and PA Cowboy Fan like this.
  5. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Well-Known Member

1,720 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    I agree the NFL should move its league office to a centralized location.

In addition, they should make sure they locate the office in a city without an NFL franchise in order to remove any threat of a conflict of interest.

My recommendation for the new location would be Cleveland.

:D

6. Sportsdude360

Sportsdude360 Active Member

96 Messages
    189 Likes Received
    Well, I suppose it's better than having Zeke's fate placed in the hands of an Eagles fan!:thumbdown:

Trouty likes this.
  7. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

11,759 Messages
    4,930 Likes Received
    I'm surprised Jerry has not mentioned the conflict of interest.

8. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

2,254 Messages
    1,284 Likes Received
    I have more confidence than anyone but a Cowboy fan coming up with a more impartial decision.

9. Diehardblues

2,254 Messages
    1,284 Likes Received
    This claim or assumption from some Internet fans that a professional instigator would place their career in jeopardy for a biased decision based on her fandom is typical conspiracy rhetoric.

10. flosho

flosho Active Member

163 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    I'm going to be pissed if it turns out that Zeke is suspended. For any reason. He simply does not deserve to be suspended based on his actions.

Trouty likes this.
  11. Diehardblues

2,254 Messages
    1,284 Likes Received
    But this is not just about his actions.

It's about the continuing issue the NFL is attempting to clean up. Zeke is an up and coming star in the league providing a bigger example for the league to send .

It's also about sending a message to Jerry.

12. theranchsucks

theranchsucks Well-Known Member

3,820 Messages
    2,903 Likes Received
    Looks more like Jenner....Bruce that is

Trouty likes this.
  13. aria

aria Well-Known Member

853 Messages
    751 Likes Received
    Does it really matter at this point? Isn't the case going to be decided by a panel of 4 now?

Also, it's definitely not ideal but I'm quite sure you can't find one person in an NFL position that doesn't have a favorite team. I don't care if they have a shrine or not. I don't have a Cowboys shrine and I would consider myself a borderline superfan. I'd have season tickets if Jerry didn't make them so expensive.

Diehardblues likes this.
  14. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

233 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    This ^

Does not jive with this ^

Which is it? An investigator being professional and handing down an impartial verdict or the league sending a message by being unnecessarily heavy handed on an up and coming star?

15. mugsybows

mugsybows Well-Known Member

1,234 Messages
    1,704 Likes Received
    you know what, suspend him but seriously if anyone gets accused of anything in the NFL from now on this same thing needs to happen and same minimum suspension needs to be dealt. if not it clearly is NFL playing favorites.

Trouty likes this.