1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The Latest Draft Order

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hostile, Nov 13, 2006.

1. StanleySpadowski

StanleySpadowski Active Member

4,815 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NO, the terms of their trade mean that the pick swap would have to equate a high third round value.

The most interesting thing on the entire chart is the Bears' opponents' winning percentage... .417. By far the easiest schedule in the league.
  2. kmd24

kmd24 Active Member

3,436 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, the Skins pick is too high for the 1st round swap. The Broncos would likely get the 2007 3rd and possibly the 2008 4th.

The Skins would have to end up with a pick around 20 for the swap to happen if Denver finished with the 30th pick (i.e., lost the AFC title game). If Denver loses in the first round of the playoffs, the Skins would have to pick around 13-14 for the 1st round swap to happen.

In short, the first round swap is unlikely to happen. If Washington tanks the rest of the season, Denver will probably just end up with the 3rd rounder.
  3. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,129 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    Take away the Giants wins against us and the Eagles and its even lower:D
  4. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    At one point I nearly added a blurb about that. The Titans have the roughest schedule.
  5. StanleySpadowski

StanleySpadowski Active Member

4,815 Messages
    0 Likes Received

It's still early in the year though. Playing the one win Cardinals dropped the Cowboys dramatically the same way that playing the unbeaten Colts will raise it quickly.
  6. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Actually, after a PM conversation with AdamJT13, I detemined that he was correct, and I calculate this based on the entire season's roster. So Indianapolis, Philly, Gayants, Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, & Lions are already figured into the current winning % for the Cowboys and the same for every other team. It gives a truer sense of how it will break down over the course of the season.
  7. kTXe

kTXe On To The Next One

1,487 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    WTH? I find this information interesting, as do all the others that opened up this thread. Perhaps you should remove your banhammer from your pooper.
  8. skinsngibbs4life

skinsngibbs4life Active Member

1,382 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    jeez, we might see an o-lineman go with the #1 overall pick...
  9. Hostile

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconosin.

Though I think they will dangle the overall #1 and Brady Quinn to several teams.

I can name 2 OTs that have gone overall #1. Ron Yary & Orlando Pace. I can't say Thomas is in that zone.
  10. skinsngibbs4life

skinsngibbs4life Active Member

1,382 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    they would be stupid to not try and trade down, but it is always tough to trade out of that spot
  11. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can I put that as my signature?:D
  12. cowboyfan4life_mark

cowboyfan4life_mark 5 outta 8 ain't bad

2,931 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    :nervous: