1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The most asinine thing I've ever seen from a team...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by VanTheMan, Nov 20, 2005.

1. VanTheMan

VanTheMan Benched

86 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Signing a WR with the track record and talent of A Peerless Price and letting him rot away on the bench even while Crayton has been out some 5 weeks....

Not using him today was absurd.....You wanna know why we look lathargic? and slow and predictable? b/c that Big target Pat Crayton is out....and we miss him...but do we slide Price in???? NO!

B/C Payton and Parcells are unimaginative idiots....all one needs to do to confirm this is watch the 3 replays of JJ on the goal line...being stuffed over and over.

Fools the both of them.
  2. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    LMFAO!

that's all you'll get from me
  3. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Price doesn't put forth enough effort man. He could have caught that ball in the end zone, but he gave up. He gives up on routes entirely too much. Crayton can't come back soon enough.
  4. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,161 Messages
    520 Likes Received
    Go Cowboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

3,079 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    you are a sad cowboy fan........no offense

if we cant get one yard on the goal line with julius we didnt deserve to score.Had nothing to do with bein uncreative.

as for peerless..........he played in enough plays today.what are u talking about?
  6. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,083 Messages
    4,428 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    Are you ever happy? Are you capable of being happy?
    Dr. Phil says...don't be a negative nancy all the time

:p:
  7. Lifetimeboyzfan

Lifetimeboyzfan Active Member

1,117 Messages
    19 Likes Received

JC, I would hate to see what happens when we lose...
  8. Lifetimeboyzfan

1,117 Messages
    19 Likes Received

:bow: :bow: :bow:
  9. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    it's not Price man, it's Bill not being comfortable with Torrin Tucker and Pettiti, so he has to help them, that means less 3-WR sets, and PRice isn't taking Key and Glenn off the field, why is that so hard to understand?
  10. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,161 Messages
    520 Likes Received
    LMAO,, that was awesome Brain
  11. VanTheMan

VanTheMan Benched

86 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Giants scored on 4th and Goal today - PlayAction to Toomer after 3 straight failed runs... that's being smart and creative.

GET PRICE IN THERE!
  12. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    Hey price will get the ball more, when instead of slowing down because there's somebody covering him, he goes after the ball.

You ahve to earn BP respect before you earn the ball
  13. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :starspin .....
  14. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    VanTheMan, know what's also assinine? more than one post dedictated by you, to bashing an aspect of our team, AFTER A WIN, trust me, focus on the positives and you'll feel better
  15. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    HEy summer i think he got the point in the first post :D:D:D
  16. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Understand what I'm talking about before you reply like that. Price was wide open in the end zone today and let a Lions corner swat the ball because he gave up before the ball got there. This has NOTHING to do with Price getting playing time. Price runs a route like he's delivering a newspaper, not trying to catch a ball. He doesn't have Vick as a scapegoat anymore.
  17. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
  18. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    even if Price were to make that catch, he wouldn't suddenly find his playing time increased as much as some on here want

btw, I'm not disagreeing with your point, just pointing out the bigger part
  19. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And Oakland, in the exact same situation, after being stymied at the one twice, threw to the right flats and Collins sailed it just enough over the receiver's head to have to settle for a field goal. At least it wasn't picked off.

Sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't, but it's a dangerous place to be..there is so little room to manuveur before the defensive backs and backers are on top of you.
  20. Lifetimeboyzfan

1,117 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    This is what I am trying to say, but not doing so as eloquently. Sure we can play better, sure we need to get better. But I am extremely happy with how we fight the entire game, and oh yeah, we are 7-3 folks, not time to hang ourselves quite yet.