1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

The pain was replaced by euphoria

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Signals, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,653 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    For anyone who has ever been unemployed and then got a job working for a great company knows the mental and emotional transformation from pain to euphoria that can happen in just a few moments.

Thank you Sports Authority :D

I feel much better now.
  2. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    ...& enjoy euphoria! :thumbup:
  3. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Yay! Congrats!
  4. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

36,873 Messages
    4,560 Likes Received
    Congrats Sig! Now stop being late on the Friday 5 damnit! :laugh2:

btw, I've been thinking about starting to play Golf again. I need a discount on a new set of clubs! ;)
  5. Ranzo

Ranzo New Member

646 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Excellente and congrats. Remember to do more than is expected of you. They'll notice and it will pay off. I recall back in the early nineties when I managed a reprographic dept we were always running tons of new build blueprints for SAs all over the country, so I knew they were expanding pretty aggressively. Solid company.
  6. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian 3.141529 Zone Supporter

12,202 Messages
    441 Likes Received
    Congrats. What do you do at SA? I recently got my first job and I know the euphoria of which your speaking of.
  7. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,653 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    During my interview last week I looked the manager in the eye and said; "If you hire me, my job will be to make you look good, and that will always be my focus. If I help you become successful, then I am successful."

I will prove my value by the problems I solve for those in leadership over me. I have my heart set on becoming irreplaceable.
  8. lane

lane The Chairman

12,045 Messages
    2,324 Likes Received
    congratulation signals...

and i want to thank you again for the great streams you put up that allowed me to watch the preseason games.

thanks again and i wish you nothing but the best brah..