1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The ratings for the NFL Pregame shows have went down for ESPN, FOX, and CBS.

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by CowboysFanSince88, Nov 26, 2012.

1. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received
    But the ratings for the NFL network are up from last year. This is not surprising because Shannon Sharpe makes CBS NFL Today unwatchable with his mumbling. ESPN Countdown has too many damm serious features stories to make you feel like you are watching Dateline or 20/20. And Fox Pregame show is hard to watch because of Goofy Terry Bradshaw and the host stinks too.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/r...sworth-provide-comic-relief-article-1.1207450
  2. rdskn4eva

rdskn4eva Member

90 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    NFL Network has by far the best coverage and most lively set.

I stopped watching NFL Countdown like 5 years ago. It used to be good. Not anymore.

I dont watch AFC games that often so I dont care much for CBS coverage. Shannon Sharpe can be funny at times, but he can be annoying as well.

Howie Long is the only guy on Fox worth watching.
  3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    When I do watch a pregame show it's usually Fox. CBS and ESPN are unwatchable. NFLN is getting there for me. I don't like Eisen.
  4. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

You make a good point, the CBS pregame show is geared toward AFC games which is the main reason why I don't watch it.
  5. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,326 Messages
    271 Likes Received
    watch NFLN and then switch to FOX. Always care what Jimmy and Howie have to say.
  6. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Same here. Start out by watching NFL AM followed by NFL Gameday then at noon ET I have it autotuned to FOX for Jimmy and Howie.
  7. Fastphilly

Fastphilly Member

243 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Hated Jimmy Johnson as a coach because he cost my Niners a couple SB appearances, but everything he says I'm always in total agreement. Same for Howie Long. Terry just gets on my nerves. He has been around too long and I just get tired of his silly antics not to mention his "Against The Grain" look at things.
  8. CowboysFanSince88

4,047 Messages
    69 Likes Received

I;m on my computer chatting until the games start at 1pm. The pregame shows is just background noise LOL