1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

The sordied past of the Manziel family.

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by erod, Aug 13, 2013.

1. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

3,006 Messages
    1,052 Likes Received
    No proof, no guilt. Don't let it eat at you so much. You'll turn into a hater.
  2. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Eat at me? Don't be stupid, I hope they continue turning a blind eye to his transgressions because I want to see A&M-Alabama too 4 weeks from today.

Your comment is a pretty pathetic one from a sad sack apologist blind to the entire world. No intelligent person would ever consider things that have been revealed as anything but proof beyond any reasonable doubt. You won't accept anything less than actual video of money changing hands (and something tells me that even then you'd still be an apologist) but meanwhile, intelligent and informed people can put 2 and 2 together without necessarily seeing a video of cash money actually changing hands.
  3. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,278 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    I think this is the NCAA worst nightmare. You have a star athlete, who comes from a rich background, not really giving a crap about the NCAA rules because no matter what he is going to be rich anyways. Plus from what I gather his dad hates the NCAA and has enough money to push a lawsuit and give the NCAA a black eye even if he looses.
  4. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,628 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    Rogah got somebody on the run. :lol:
  5. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    78 Likes Received