1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

"The Walking Dead" Season 4– Episodes 9-16...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by MichaelWinicki, Feb 5, 2014.

1. TheDallasDon

TheDallasDon AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee

2,481 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    Did you even watch the show? If so it was self explanatory, my suggestion......pay attention!
    gambit187 likes this.
  2. TheDallasDon

2,481 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    My only complaint........how do they have enough bullets to waste like that
  3. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

31,091 Messages
    1,944 Likes Received
    Good catch on the powdered milk by the side of the box car.

Sometimes with this show the simple explanation is the real explanation. Meaning that these folks at Terminus eat people. The keep them healthy, fatten-up a little and they are consumed strictly as a source of meat.

The more exotic explanation would still consist of "Hey these people eat other people" but there are deeper reasons why they are doing that.

And of course we don't know if everyone in the group is going to be marked as a slab of bacon or like you say the Terminus group may try to convert some to join their group.
  4. punchnjudy

punchnjudy Well-Known Member

1,118 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Makes sense that weird religious cults would pop up during a time when the dead were walking the earth.

Sending out broadcasts and putting up signs isn't a very good long term strategy regardless of what they're about. It lures prey but it also lures enemies. Only a matter of time before a larger/better armed group checks them out whether it's a surviving military group or a band of citizens.
  5. MichaelWinicki

31,091 Messages
    1,944 Likes Received
    Joe Rod likes this.
  6. Angus12

Angus12 Member

92 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    In the comics, the cannibals said they did not like to kill people right away, because some of the meat would go to waste. No way to refrigerate or preserve them. Guess they didn't like people jerky... So they would only eat a leg here, an arm there, keeping them live until they had to kill them to get the remaining meat. So that would explain why they were shooting behind them at their feet, 'herding' them.
  7. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,099 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    All those gunshots, but not even one zombie appears. All the gates are unlocked. No zombies.

Even at the prison, zombies were around. Terminus is so clean and desolate with not one zombie at the perimeter fence...even the fence Rick and company jumped.

Do they have hunting parties that clear the area of zombies?

Do they have sniper(s) with silencers and unlimited ammo?

Wait a second...this is a zombie show. What am I doing picking it apart?
  8. MichaelWinicki

31,091 Messages
    1,944 Likes Received
    Maybe the guy on his own surrounded by zombies was somehow related to the situation at Terminus.
  9. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,099 Messages
    129 Likes Received
    Good call. Maybe he was the guy supposedly "on perimeter watch".

The writers said there's quite a bit of clues throughout the finale. I'll probably watch again.
  10. MichaelWinicki

31,091 Messages
    1,944 Likes Received
    Yeah, I'll re-watch it at some point.

But I think it's clear the whole Terminus thing is going have (along with its inhabitants) more "depth" to it than say Joe's crew of marauders which there were exactly what we thought they were at face value.
  11. TheDallasDon

2,481 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    How do yall guys have space to save all these episodes? I pretty much have to delete after I watch.....how much GB is yall DVR's?
  12. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,106 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    500? I can't remember. I have several seasons worth of shows/movies and like 80% free.
  13. TheDallasDon

2,481 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    I have a SSHD but I dont think its compatible with my DVR and dont know enough on how to change that sadly
  14. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,057 Messages
    664 Likes Received
    You could always download it to your computer.
  15. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,191 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    AMC on demand.
  16. TheDallasDon

2,481 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    I need a computer badly.......should just save up a little from a few checks and get one
  17. MichaelWinicki

31,091 Messages
    1,944 Likes Received
    The "Gareth" character has supposedly been made a series regular... So expect him to be around a while.

Also according to one article don't expect this (how the season ended) to be turned into a 2nd "Woodbury" with Gareth playing the role of the "Governor".
  18. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

805 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Did anybody else think Joe would form a stronger alliance with Daryl? He saved Daryl's *** when the other guy accused him wrongly of something he didn't do.

I kind of liked his "claimed" mentality and leadership style. It was tough but required discipline.

I thought the member of the group suddenly becoming gay and trying to rape Carl was way over the top.
  19. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

27,549 Messages
    1,091 Likes Received
    My Directv HDDRV is a couple of years old and its storage capacity sucked. So I hooked up an external three terabyte hard drive. It solved my storage problem.
  20. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

27,549 Messages
    1,091 Likes Received
    One of Joe's strengths was his ability to evaluate people. He recognized Daryl wasn't maggot scum like the rest of his group. So he wanted to align himself more with someone as capable as himself. Someone who won't also stab him in the back at a moment's notice.

Over the top huh? Well, if you ever find yourself in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, don't underestimate the extremes maggot scum will go to. The precaution may save your life. Then again, forget the zombie apocalypse. Don't ever underestimate the extremes maggot scum will go to in everyday life.