1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

"The Will to Win"

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Dawgs0916, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Dawgs0916

Dawgs0916 Will the Thrill

2,194 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I know all us Cowboys fans are supposed to hate him, but if youre not busy this evening, check out "RG3:The Will To Win" at 7 eastern on ESPN aka in an hour. You might see a Cowboys fan make a couple cameos.
  2. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Pass.
    blackbull likes this.
  3. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,286 Messages
    686 Likes Received
  4. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,302 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    I can see a Cowboys fan cameo in my living room. No interest in watching an ESPN infomercial on "How to fit more RGIII down the throat without a gag reflex".
  5. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,437 Messages
    445 Likes Received
    Quadruple pass
  6. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    RGIII is a punk. Did you see that bit on ESPN about him winning his team's "strongman" competition, or something like that? Have to do a certain amount of situps, pullups, etc. in a certain amount of time. The guy shortcut half his reps and then started strutting around like he was king of the hill. And then just this morning, I saw another piece where he's like "I'm all that and a bag of chips because of my fast recovery." Guy is turning into a raging egomaniac and he hasn't done squat, except show everyone just how fragile he is. Seriously, can you imagine Romo walking around with that kind of attitude? It's pathetic and embarrassing.
  7. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,972 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    I have no problem with rg3. Im just sick of everytime I watch a sports show or on a sports site. There is always somethings about him everyday
  8. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,242 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    Nice TV cameo
  9. SHAMSzy

SHAMSzy Active Member

300 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    Man I can't wait to see our defense clobber this kid. Hope Kiffin finds a way to stop the read option.
  10. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    What's wrong with this dude? Lol smh. Bob isn't even inspirational like that. Big mouth rookie is what he was.