1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

These Chiefs fans think they're gonna embarrass us

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by lqmac1, Sep 12, 2013.

1. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,498 Messages
    2,376 Likes Received
    I don't know...maybe that 24-10 score?
  2. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,532 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    I dont know about this game.... I think it could go either way but It will probably be close regardless.
  3. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,384 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    All the McDonald's had people standing outside handing out guidebooks or something for Red Friday.
  4. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,384 Messages
    463 Likes Received
    I thought we started 1-1 in 2009, with a loss to the Giants in week 2 opening the stadium?
  5. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,212 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    Slaughter us, huh. I hope that city has enough psychologists on call after the game.
    mcompact likes this.
  6. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

2,547 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    I guess Cowboys scoring 13, 10, 17 is reasonable with the talent we have on offense? Having Dunbar and Waters in the mix too. Right....
  7. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

2,547 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    Not my prediction. KC Forum prediction.
  8. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Well-Known Member

4,326 Messages
    839 Likes Received
    2010. Not that long ago.
  9. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,158 Messages
    910 Likes Received

Not saying it's what I expect, but I have no problem with those predictions. They're certainly no more out there than things we commonly see on this board.
  10. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

11,953 Messages
    1,220 Likes Received
    My bad we did the Cowboys got off to an up and down start that season starting out 2-2. The week 5 game vs KC was the turning point of the season.
  11. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

11,953 Messages
    1,220 Likes Received
    Okay I see. Predictions like that usually backfire you found that out in week 2 last season. FAN forum predictions like that are almost always the kiss of death at least they are on this forum.
  12. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

6,112 Messages
    630 Likes Received
    Cowboys are a far better team on paper. However, Chiefs are improved, playing at home and probably be incredibly jacked to play the team with the star on it's helmet.

Cowboys 27 Chiefs 21
  13. KevinU

KevinU Active Member

352 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    My thoughts are who cares. They are solid on defensive. I question their offensive. We should win, however we barely won last week while winning the turnover battle by five.

14. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

876 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    They beat the Jaguars. Come on people. I don't underestimate them by any means but, we played a two time Superbowl winning team in OUR division and won. That's something to applaud. I'm sure The Cowboys have plenty of mistakes to fix but, I saw more positive than negative last game.
    lqmac1 likes this.
  15. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

262 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    I'm really hoping we win this one. I live in Chefs country and I've been getting crap all week about Chefs this Chefs that. I remind them about 2009 and Miles Austin but doesn't do any good....lol. Hopefully we can pull this one out! Gonna be difficult at Arrowhead and it's their home opener.
  16. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

1,207 Messages
    907 Likes Received
    I'd like to think that at this point everyone pretty much realizes that no game is a given and any team could take an L any week, but let's not go nuts here pumping up the Chiefs. What have they done to make ANYONE think that they're "most likely a playoff team this year in the AFC"?? Gimme a break guy.

They won a pathetic grand total of 2 games last year, got rid of their coach, then got fat Andy and Alex Smith and all the sudden they're a likely playoff team? Please.
  17. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,568 Messages
    1,001 Likes Received
    Hype - the great equalizer until game-time.
  18. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,483 Messages
    1,639 Likes Received
    The bottom line is, I hope our oline is finally ready to step up because you know Romo's ribs are going to be a target.
  19. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

1,299 Messages
    444 Likes Received
    POST OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE, FOLKS. Alot of guys on here sure as hell are drinking fat Andy's kool-aid. He's a good coach, but he ain't no second coming of Lombardi or Landry.
  20. Tenkamenin

Tenkamenin Well-Known Member

1,231 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    Andy's a good coach and he will build his team like a classic Philly team, solid defense, strong running game and short passing game. The defense is solid from top to bottom, Jamaal Charles is better than a Deuce Staley. Bowe is better than the Freddie mitchels and other trash he had in Philly. He's lacking the McNabb he will get a similar QB next yr.

They won't win tomorrow because Alex will have to out duel Romo and that ain't happening.