1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

These Colt fans are getting flamed bad...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by smarta5150, Nov 15, 2006.

1. smarta5150

smarta5150 Mr. Wright

7,161 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,511 Messages
    514 Likes Received
  3. smarta5150

smarta5150 Mr. Wright

7,161 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I dont understand this...

These guys are saying Freeny will have 2-3 sacks. The guy has 1.5 in 9 games. So he might double this in 1 game when he had 9 games to do it?

Bob Sanders will eat our children? Umm. I personally think WRs are more afraid of Roy Willams than Bob Sanders. lol
  4. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I must be honest with you. I don't even know who Bob Sanders is!

:lmao:
  5. orangecrush

orangecrush New Member

5 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Don't worry,Freeny runs himself out of half the plays but he is a great pass rusher on passing downs.

Sanders is the safety i was talking about when i didn't know his name in another thread.Dont know if he is playing or not but watch the guy play,he is a beast.They call him the hitman and he packs a punch.Ask any Pats fan when he returned in that game 2 weeks ago.Half the plays,he was knocking out NE's rb's in the backfield and then he was 30 yards down feild picking off Brady.WOW................Reminds me of Lynch about 10 years ago except way better speed and range.Trust me,i love Roy but he has nothing on this kid.

Go Romo Go!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. CaptainQuint

CaptainQuint New Member

261 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bob Sanders is Indy's 5'8" Toy Safety.
    Bob has a 'small person' complex.
    He was out of action until the game in New England, but should play in Dallas, until he's run over, and permanently flattened, by MBIII...unless Julius flattens him first.
  7. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sorry, I do watch some Indy games casually as I clip my toenails on Sundays. I still don't even remember hearing Sanders' name.

I watch a lot of NFL football, but I've never heard of the guy.
  8. orangecrush

orangecrush New Member

5 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They were talking about him the week he returned against the Pats and what a difference he made in his return on ESPN.Madden even commented in the game that Sanders was unreal and Parcell's when asked about him today said he was a great player ,fabulous or something like that.Brady was talking about Sanders today too in his PC.All Pro last year and was in the probowl in only his second season.I know,i was hoping the broncs would draft him.

Go Romo Go!!!!!
  9. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

8,121 Messages
    722 Likes Received
    Noway would any NFL Franchise take Sanders over Roy....that is simply farsical and ludacruis.
  10. Future

Future Intramural Legend

17,183 Messages
    2,204 Likes Received
  11. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He could be related to Colonel Sanders for all I know. Now I'm hungry for some chicken.
  12. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

56,662 Messages
    9,086 Likes Received
    Sanders was the starting FS for the AFC in the pro bowl last Feb.
  13. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

5,121 Messages
    940 Likes Received
    I don't see Colts games often either, but being a Fantasy Footballer I do know about Sanders from past years,,, he's a playmaker no doubt. And it's not a stretch to think big-time pass rushers would fare well against this offensive line,,,, with Bledsoe at the helm at least. Flozell has trouble with speedsters and that epitomizes Freeney's game,,, It would be nice to think Flozell would step up to this challenge, but I would still advise Romo to LOOK OUT!!! :eek:
  14. dozin_theknick

dozin_theknick New Member

593 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If Flo was blocking him I might worry, but teams have learned not to match him up with a big LT. His sack numbers have declined because teams are using TE's on him. Expect the Cowboys to do the same.
  15. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

5,788 Messages
    1,079 Likes Received
    Well I watched the Washington game against the colts and Freeney while disruptive wasn't totally owning Samuels and Samuels is having the same speed rush problems.
  16. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I watched Freeney play a lot, and he has regressed this year. He seems to blow right by the QB.

The Panthers have decent pass rushers also, and we managed to keep them in check in their own house. This one is in our house. I like our chances against a front 7 that consists of nothing but LBs.
  17. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what is with all of the Bob "i wanna be deion thats why i wear number 21" Sanders man-love? this guy[IMG]
  18. HighTechDave

HighTechDave 7 Years of College Down the Drain

2,069 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    sounds like a "Talk Show" guy
  19. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,217 Messages
    226 Likes Received
    They deserve it.......Go Cowboys!
  20. AmericasTeam31

AmericasTeam31 Active Member

1,228 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    They are about as bad as Redskins fans. They don't talk about how or why, they feel that because they say it, it will happen.