1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

This game hinges on Roy Williams

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Nors, Dec 9, 2005.

1. nathanlt

nathanlt Well-Known Member

2,339 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    I think LJ's newfound success will take a serious turn for the worse after Roy gets his first smashing tackle!!!!!
  2. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I started that phrase early 90's watching a Monday night Eagles/Skins game. They were carting players off the field left and right.

We need to have Roy to Body bag Larry Johnson early. A nice kill shot would send a message to Chiefs early on. They are going to try and punch us. I'm sending my toughest dog to this dog fight.
  3. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

9,892 Messages
    578 Likes Received
    I have to disagree....a good, solid defensive performance may depend on Roy, but I think he'll spend a lot of time with Tony Gonzales. I think winning or losing depends almost entirely on our OL.

You can't defeat anyone unless you can run a little bit. The OL has to allow our RBs to at least make 3-4 yards from time to time and pick up short yardage first downs. The OL must protect Bledsoe in the passing game. If the OL performs, we should be able to score around 20 points and win the game behind a decent defensive performance.

If the OL isn't decisively better than last week, it won't matter what the defense does because we won't score more than 10-13 points.