1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

This had me smiling ear to ear...

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by sonnyboy, Oct 23, 2011.

1. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?356982-So-seriously-are-we-always-going-to-suck

This is just classic stuff. Their misery is legendary and no fans are more deserving. Read through a ton of posts and couldn't find one that offered a glimmer of hope.

They are beaten and broken and I'm loving every second of it.

PS I know I should be happy about our game and I am. I just hate these fans so much and reading the total capitulation puts a :D on my face.
  2. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

9,120 Messages
    1,344 Likes Received
    oooh I'm loving it!
  3. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Egal fans are up next week.:cool:
  4. BigD

BigD Got 5? We do!

507 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Did anyone besides Marshall Faulk, Tony Dungee and their entire fanbase not see this coming? They'll be lucky to get another 2-3 wins this season. They suck. :lmao:
  5. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

9,120 Messages
    1,344 Likes Received
    But Grossman is the best QB in the NFC East...

LMAO....

He isn't even the 4th best QB in the division.
  6. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,699 Messages
    1,295 Likes Received
    I still believe Rex gives them a better chance to win games then Beck. I think it was a dumb move to pull your starting QB because of a bad game that team will never have any consistency if that is what they are going to do every time. Nothing like trying to play and having to look over your shoulder after a bad play
  7. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,781 Messages
    673 Likes Received
    Another gem at the same site was the Redskin fan who inquired about bringing back Jason Campbell. Priceless!

Big loss for the Skins. Not only did they lose the game but they lost their best RB and WR for what looks like an extended period.

They are a hurting team right now.
  8. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,361 Messages
    1,524 Likes Received
    The color scheme at ES is atrocious.
  9. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Loooooool, this one is hilarious:

[IMG] Re: So seriously are we always going to suck?
    Simple answer...no. I believe we will never be any good as long as I live. Im only 26 too. We were told this team is different and special. Well what have we seen since week one? This team is getting worse every week not better.
  10. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,957 Messages
    9,037 Likes Received
    Seconded. Very hard on the eyes.
  11. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,039 Messages
    3,513 Likes Received
    Funny thing is Marruci claimed this morning Murray would have 150 rushing saying how good he think Murray will be. During the highlights Sanders said well tell me coach what will I have for breakfest tomorrow and Steve said "Crow" :laugh2:
  12. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,127 Messages
    322 Likes Received
    I love the fact that they passed on Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder and Andy Dalton to go with Grossman and Beck and have likely already won too many games to get Andrew Luck and Landry Jones.

Hopefully they win at both Seattle and Miami, which likely means they miss out on the #3 QB as well.
  13. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I can hate on skins fans with the best of them, but this one honestly has me concerned. I mean I don't want anyone killing themselves........

"After today, I feel like there is no future. I feel like our future is nothing but a dark, bottomless pit of nothingness."

:lmao:
  14. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's Shanahan outsmarting himself.

Honestly though, the Redskins will be much better off with Beck at QB than Grossman.
  15. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    OMG!!! That just made my entire evening. It was beautiful!!!:lmao2:
  16. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Active Member

2,023 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    Being here in the Maryland we get the Redskins local coverage and it is so fun to read the texts coming in to the Post game show after they lose! :D
  17. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Foreskins go to the Bills next.. Ain't it just GREAT..:lmao2:
  18. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    True, but he's not the guy for the next 5-7 years. He's got a funky sidearm delivery, too.
  19. Mansta54

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Listening to WTEM and WFAN tomorrow will be awesome...:D
  20. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

20,094 Messages
    982 Likes Received
    I like Moochi. Last week, Sanders interrupted him on some topic by saying "Slow your roll."

Then Sanders started verbally wandering about something then Moochi said, "Okay, slow your roll." Michael Irvin busted out laughing. :laugh2: