1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

This next stretch of games

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BHendri5, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,475 Messages
    904 Likes Received
    We will lose 3 of the 4? Remember your words.....
  2. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

9,432 Messages
    1,600 Likes Received

Not sure if you're serious or not, but I like your enthusiam. I do think the Panthers game will be tougher than people think, by by far the hardest game.

Are you a Panthers fan by the way?

Baltimore would be the hardest, but with a division game against Eagles at their house will be the hardest, as it is also the 4th road game in 5 weeks.
    Cowboys will be a very road tired team by that time. Giants will not be a cake walk at home either.
    Falcons....tough game, but they need to stop Julio Jones, unlike Ryan's sucky defense against Brando Marshall.
  3. PanthersFan

PanthersFan New Member

7 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We will have a bye week. The old panthers are terrible off a bye week but this week after beating atlanta down and losing to luck moon ball by ryan we just couldnt recover to beat seattle. Now everyone is trashing Cam and I am glad because he will have two weeks to stew on this crap and have one of the best games of his career. Our Dline sacked Ryan 7 times and we will bring pressure on your oline. You guys just happen to be the team that is going to play us at the worst time. We will be 100% healthy and filthy not to mention the Ravens are going to bang you guys up.

You guys remind me of us. You have talent every single year and seem to play crappy. it sucks but hopefully we both turn it around.
  4. PanthersFan

PanthersFan New Member

7 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And to the guy in this thread that called Cam a mediocre QB? you havent seen him play or you wouldnt say that. He is a pocket passer, every moron that doesnt watch us play thinks he likes to run. His problem this year is going for the homerun ball and ignoring the checkdowns and screens. when he has thrown the check down we have had some crappy drops. This is such an easy fix. Just make the check down and screens the primary read more often. sorry but I predict a double digit loss for you guys
  5. PanthersFan

PanthersFan New Member

7 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    holy crap you have a tough stretch of games.....gotta look at each one like a title fight. you wanna be the champ you gotta win.
  6. PanthersFan

PanthersFan New Member

7 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    we have the worst safety play in the league....it seems they are decent talent but they have blown it every game. thats your game plan right there
  7. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Cowboys don't have gameplans, especially not on offense.
  8. PanthersFan

PanthersFan New Member

7 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    nevermind Kalil on IR and we have no backup center. Season over for us....good luck to you