1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

This site never changes.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by juck, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,134 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    We won. Shut Up and be happy. Our defense took the ball away 6 times. Thats HUGE. Oline played great. Romo looked good. First game. 1-0. Still whiners on here.
    ologan, JPM, zack and 15 others like this.
  2. BanditHiro

BanditHiro Well-Known Member

2,544 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    i bet Quest for 6 was throwing every piece of furniture in his house after that Carr pick 6
    CowboyMike likes this.
  3. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,104 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    We beat the Giants more convincingly Week 1 of 2012. And then went 8-8. I'll be happy when we're in the playoffs. But only briefly, until we win the next game.
    Boom and DOUBLE WING like this.
  4. whynot

whynot Active Member

122 Messages
    65 Likes Received
    It's a shame, it'd be nice to have a place to celebrate a W. seems most people just want to *****, got the whole rest of the week for that...
    ologan, mcompact, brymatt94 and 3 others like this.
  5. ehcrossing

ehcrossing Fan Zone Supporter

820 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    Bunch of cry babies on this site acting like Cowboys fans.
  6. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    No one is requiring you to stay..
  7. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

6,472 Messages
    2,327 Likes Received
    Sorry, when this team shows they can get six turnovers and score at least 30 points off that and bury the other team, then I will see a Dallas team that can be competitive and vy for a play-off spot with a chance to make some noise.

I don't consider six turnovers that represented a five point differential to be something to rejoice about.
    dwight, BubbleScreen and DOUBLE WING like this.
  8. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

4,266 Messages
    1,339 Likes Received
    The game thread was in full meltdown mode as soon as the Giants started making their comeback in the 3rd.. make's me wonder how many of these people watch the games just to bash the Cowboys tbh.
  9. pugilist

pugilist dwarecwby311

2,720 Messages
    841 Likes Received
    why can't we be happy about the win but at the same time complain about glaring deficiencies on the team?

never understood that..

it's one game out of 16, off to a good start but this is a marathon not a sprint. team needs a lot of work in a lot of areas
    ehcrossing and links18 like this.
  10. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,920 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    This is why a lot of old regulars quit posting here. We suck when we lose we suck worse when we win
    ologan, JPM, brymatt94 and 5 others like this.
  11. whynot

whynot Active Member

122 Messages
    65 Likes Received
    Precisely. Can't judge the team solely on one game, especially against the giants.

Even the commentators were talking up how unusual recent matches between the two have been. N need for people to lose their minds just yet
  12. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,052 Messages
    2,289 Likes Received
    It's great we won but on offense we looked like the same ole sloppy Cowboys.

Turnovers bailed us out tonight from getting beat off of silly mistakes.

It sucks that its still an issue and ultimately will end our season.
    dwight and links18 like this.
  13. tupperware

tupperware A Plastic Container

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    I really don't see the issue. Fans can discuss whatever they please. I really don't see it as complaining. Do you think our team is not going to try and address the issues? Then why can't we talk about the issues? They'll celebrate tonight I'm sure, but I see no reason why the fans can't discuss whatever they want. I was elated when Carr picked that ball off and ran it in the for win. Now that I've come down from that high, let's start discussing the good AND the bad.

People on here are way too concerned about what the topics of discussion are rather than the actual discussions. If you don't like it, leave.
  14. pugilist

pugilist dwarecwby311

2,720 Messages
    841 Likes Received
    this.
  15. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    If they can't handle rational talk about what we can improve on with our team then good riddance to them.

I know i was screaming and jumping up and down when we pulled it out at the end.

However, when i come on here, i like to discuss what i saw that we might be able to do better next week and improve on..not make 20 posts going,

"Yayyy, we won, we won, woohoooo, screw you E-LIE! boogah, boogah, boogah!!"
    punchnjudy, Boom and tupperware like this.
  16. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,052 Messages
    2,289 Likes Received
    We're the last fan base that should turn our eye on sloppy football and act like it won't ultimately leave you disappointed.
    Chocolate Lab and tupperware like this.
  17. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,602 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    This game could very well be the difference between making the playoffs or missing for the 4th year in a row. It is a big win. Huge. We took our stadium back from the G Men. Now we just have to keep it.
  18. Dallas Cowboys

Dallas Cowboys Active Member

377 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    Complaining about the complainers? Lol
  19. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

3,105 Messages
    1,309 Likes Received
    A win and no injurys, color me happy.
    ehcrossing likes this.
  20. movaughn88

movaughn88 Active Member

126 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    This. I just had to rationalize with myself after thinking it was a lame win. We just beat a team thats won 2 recent SBs since we haven't and this game was big considering schedule. Also anyone complaining about quality of win, look at Pats today. Win is a win.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.