1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

This will be a signature game for Demarcus Ware, good or bad

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by erod, Oct 3, 2013.

1. 1dcsailor

1dcsailor New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    this
  2. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,726 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    You know this is not true. Adam does not have throw up his quarter by quarter stats of the NFL's best pass rushers for you to realize this. This front 7 has to be more productive to have a chance against Denver but the onus is on all of them, not just the injured star player.

I am interested in what Marinelli and Kiffen will do to compensate for the 3 step drop and the no huddle. And with Jones out and Selvie ailing, I hope Rayford steps up on the strong side. Nevis should be more comfortable now as well. Who's going to make a play? That was the mantra of Jimmy's Cowboys. Garrett's Cowboys would do well to embrace it.

No one expects the Cowboys to win, so they have nothing to lose. Play loose and play hard. Forget about a balanced offense. Just score, score, score. In all phases of the game - offense, defense and ST.
    visionary likes this.
  3. Wishbone82

Wishbone82 Omaha! Omaha! Zone Supporter

210 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    I'll admit i've been a little bit concerned about Ware's injuries the past year, but i will not doubt his willingness when it comes to the toughest opponents on the schedule. I think he will show up and hopefully make Manning a little bit Jumpy. We will need him to be in the back of his Mind every throw.
  4. EPL0c0

EPL0c0 The Funcooker

5,043 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    It'll be a typical game for Ware. He'll probably get early pressure then disappear down the stretch.
  5. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Spoken from the blindest of the blind Garrett fans.

Demarcus started more games his rookie season than your amateur ever did in his pathetic "my dad got me the job" life..

We are at a sad state of affairs when you can tear down Ware and support clownshoes.
  6. 17yearsandcounting

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Hey OP, this franchise is throwing away the careers of 3 of its best ever players. Because Jason has a "process".

You should never, ever think to start another thread criticizing a player who has made this team respectable in the face of amateur hour learning on the job.

Disgusting.
  7. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,586 Messages
    387 Likes Received
    I'll take two scoops of no on this idea.
  8. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,586 Messages
    387 Likes Received
    Or jump offsides at the most inopportune times!
  9. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Well-Known Member

711 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    Wow you really need to relax. Are fans not allowed to be critical of players? Is it "disgusting" to state an opinion/position of his? If you don't like reading criticism I don't think the Internet is for you.
  10. 17yearsandcounting

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Just insane you can call this guy out when you are supporting Mr. 8-8.
  11. DuceizBak

DuceizBak Active Member

424 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    Wow @ the ware hate...people do realize he was hurt all last year? even though he played..it severely affected him.
  12. 17yearsandcounting

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    I am fine. I don't appreciate the criticism of Ware when he refuses to do anything to criticize Garrett,. Trying to throw Demarcus under the bus is taking it too far. What has Garrett done in big games?
  13. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

877 Messages
    488 Likes Received
    Am I really reading this? Smh. I remember when I had my first beer. o_O
  14. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,845 Messages
    1,688 Likes Received
    more like called offsides by blind refs when the replay shows he did not
  15. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

6,117 Messages
    637 Likes Received
    I think pressure up the middle is more important against Manning to be honest, but it would be awesome to see Ware get a blindside sack and strip some point during the game ;-).

Nevis looked a little slow and rusty last week, hope he can start to make some kind of impact this week.
  16. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,587 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    How often do premier defensive ends have big games against Peyton? The guy rarely has the ball long enough to get sacked or pressured. I agree with the previous poster who mentioned that pressure in the face of Manning would be more likely to affect him.
  17. Proximo

Proximo Well-Known Member

1,210 Messages
    917 Likes Received
    Who cares if a "host of other media and former players" agree with you, what does that prove? IT PROVES THEY'RE AS ILL INFORMED AS YOU on this topic.

Your statements about Ware only producing against inferior teams and in blowouts in completely 100% false and baseless. The facts have been presented on this very site and they tell quite a different story. Your statements are flat out wrong.
  18. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

2,294 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    Yes, call out posters last week as "know nothings" who post nonsensical gibberish with invalid points and then you give us this gem of a thread calling out a first ballot HOF'er. Priceless........
  19. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,721 Messages
    346 Likes Received
    I'm hoping for a" totally awesome" game from Ware
  20. craig57

craig57 Member

59 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    Ware reminds me of Harvey Martin,great pass rusher.But once age took its toll he couldn't get around even average tackles and just disappeared in games.