1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

This won't happen but curious if it's legal

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Reverend Conehead, Jan 13, 2014.

1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

19,480 Messages
    9,952 Likes Received
    The downside would be way too big of a risk to Jerry to do something like that. He would probably get suspended like Steinbrenner did in baseball.

I'm sure some under-handed things to happen in trades. I can't prove this story so don't ask for a link, but a huge issue between Jerry and Jimmy occurred when Jimmy made a trade with his buddy Dave Wannstedt. Jimmy gave him a young player that they had just drafted and some picks for some marginal veterans that the Bears were probably going to cut anyway.
  2. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,936 Messages
    834 Likes Received
    No. He just owns the team. He doesn't act like the head coach, too.
  3. pgreptom

pgreptom Well-Known Member

1,520 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    Allen is reportedly worth $15.8 billion. Jerry Jones has $2.7 billion to his name... pocket change to Allen.
  4. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

2,124 Messages
    1,264 Likes Received
    I wish Jerry would up and take his franchise somewhere else...Then Roger would be forced to give us a new Cowboys franchise. New owners, new coaches, new players. Hmmmm, I'd only miss Dez, Tyron, Fred, and JW. He couldn't take anything to do with the name Cowboys with him, the NFL wouldn't allow it. I bet we could rebuild the Cowboys from scratch before JJ could ever win a playoff game!!! This would prove the Cowboys were bigger than JJ and his family!!!

Ok, I'm awake now!!!!
  5. panchucko

panchucko I miss Football Zone Supporter

2,153 Messages
    225 Likes Received
    Power to the zone
    jobberone likes this.
  6. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

42,632 Messages
    6,482 Likes Received
    I like that.

7. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,172 Messages
    239 Likes Received
  8. TwentyOne

TwentyOne Well-Known Member

2,690 Messages
    202 Likes Received
    this.

and i dont think its legal to pay money to another franchise to push a deal.