1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Those for JGarrett in 2013

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DenCWBY, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

30,485 Messages
    6,196 Likes Received
    I don't, either. I think jterrell or YR indicated Jason Hatcher was pulled from the rotation for a mistake a week or so back, but I never got the details.

I know coaches don't do that in this league, period. I just wish they would. It's harder to do it, too, with, say, a LT who jumps offsides. When one play can get your QB crushed. But I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing 3rd and 7 become 3rd and 10.
  2. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Well-Known Member

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    No but cadence issues are for false starts.
  3. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    Hope. Wishes. Prayers.

All the things that basically don't win games are the same things that have people confident in Jason Garrett.
  4. a_minimalist

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Stupidity. Ignorance. Closed mindedness.

All things that keep the Garrett haters in their bubble.
  5. OklahomaCowboy88

OklahomaCowboy88 Benched

265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Spot on. No tangible evidence. Just gut feelings and hope. :rolleyes:
  6. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    Closed mindedness?

I've already said numerous times I thought he earned the job by taking Wade's slop and getting something from it.

Since then however, I've seen nothing but a sloppier and more penalized team that puts itself into holes on a weekly basis.

That would be an antonym for closed mindedness.

While requiring additional thought to reevaluate at different times, being objective has the large benefit of not having to maintain one's position for fear of taking a hit in the pride department.
  7. Doomsay

Doomsay Well-Known Member

5,829 Messages
    868 Likes Received
    Right Looking Kind of Guy - Believe
  8. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    Cadence issues was a problem.for a game or two, but that doesn't excuse the rest of the games.
  9. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think you have that totally backwards.
  10. a_minimalist

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    You would.
  11. davidyee

davidyee Maple Leaf

3,726 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    ... On Garrett would take the spotlight off the real problem in my mind.

I'm on the Garrett is a good coach, but Jerry is a poor GM bandwagon.

Dumping Garrett would just move the focus onto the new guy and not make Jerry focus on improvement in the GM department.
  12. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So if I don't like the job Garrett has done then I'm stupid, ignorant, and closed minded? Hey everybody, Mr. Know it all over here thinks you're all dumb and ignorant!!!
  13. a_minimalist

4,573 Messages
    26 Likes Received
    Lol im trying to keep this on topic but do most things go right over your head? Ill explain it to you since you're a little slow on the uptake.

The post right before I made that comment was ridiculous. So I made a similar comment that was just as ridiculous to showcase how ridiculous the previous comment was. I've most likely lost you already and this flew over your head as well given your response to my comment. Both comments generalize and paint an untrue picture of both sides. Now after having explained that, and most likely having to explain it 10 more times after this, my post will actually apply to a few of you. Nowhere near the majority though. Apparently you're one of the ones it applies to. ;)

Oh and I find it ironic that you're calling me a "know-it-all."