1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Three sorts and you get a draft order

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by dwmyers, Oct 16, 2010.

1. dwmyers

dwmyers Well-Known Member

2,062 Messages
    64 Likes Received
    I'm developing a web enabled version of my drafting tool, and recently added a view of NFL data using the data Tables jquery engine. I was pretty impressed how something that you enable with just a bunch of ol and li tags and some tabular data can be. This is a typical stock view of the page, as it is currently implemented:

[​IMG]

And if you then click on name, then click on SOS (strength of schedule) and then on the win fraction column, your data get sorted in approximate draft order:

[​IMG]

Which means, if we were to draft *now*, Dallas would be about 7th in the draft.

To note, I'm not nearly done with this thing yet, but at some point, yes I'll want a few smart people who can do things like QA and admin this tool.

David.