1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tickets: Anyone get their invoices yet?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Rogah, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,635 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    I have not yet received my renewal invoice, nor is there any invoice in my account manager. Has anyone received their's yet? It seems to me that it is very late.
  2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,209 Messages
    605 Likes Received
    Jerry decided to boycott the fans.. He's tired of hearing that he's a bad gm... Tired of hearing how people want to put billboards up that say fire Jerry..

He's decided not to let anyone in his stadium... Considering just road fans to piss us off
    Carharris2, Seven and BigStar like this.
  3. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,635 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    In that case, that 3rd down "GET LOUD" thing they do every single time the opponent has a 3rd down probably won't have the same effect......
  4. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 RAWR

11,970 Messages
    235 Likes Received
    I gave mines up...
    Seven likes this.
  5. BigStar

BigStar Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,061 Messages
    1,185 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    Nav22 and TheCowboy like this.
  6. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,311 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    No. I have not received my season ticket invoice yet. If I remember correctly it was later on in the year that the ticket invoice comes out. The seat license invoice is normally earlier than the ticket invoice. Is that what you are thinking about?
  7. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

7,931 Messages
    687 Likes Received
    Yes PSL's come out in February, due March 1st, Tickets in May, due June 1st IIRC.
  8. jazzcat22

7,931 Messages
    687 Likes Received
    Did you sell them, or just gave them up? what about the seating license?

I been traveling too much for my work. And tired of the hassle of trying to sell them, when I can't make it back for games. So been thinking of selling them.
  9. Cowboys=SuperBowl

Cowboys=SuperBowl Active Member

243 Messages
    92 Likes Received
    HOW MUCH???
  10. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,217 Messages
    767 Likes Received
    We'll get them in late April, pretty sure the payment is due May 1st this year, though that's just a "suggested date". They'll give you up to 45 days before they send you a termination letter.
  11. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,217 Messages
    767 Likes Received
    Good luck, the market is flooded right now.
  12. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 RAWR

11,970 Messages
    235 Likes Received
    I stopped renewing them, never had a license, just cheap seats..
  13. SoBlue128

SoBlue128 Member

36 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    They don't start invoicing till April 1st. Last year as soon as it hit April 1st if I remember correctly it was showing in Account Manager. I'm sure it will be there tomorrow.
  14. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

10,983 Messages
    368 Likes Received
    Four bucks.
  15. jazzcat22

7,931 Messages
    687 Likes Received
    They are expensive, Silver Club Level. $340 per seat, have two 1st row seats, section 313, 20 yard line, Cowboys side.
    PSL's about half paid for.
    I found two websites to buy or sell them. My ticket rep never responded to me about any waiting list. Guess there isn't one. LOL
  16. SoBlue128

SoBlue128 Member

36 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I had four in c207 but didn't like the absurd price. I sold those suckers after four years and found some in 317 last year before the season started. Hell of a nice view for just abt a third of the price. Felt like a sucker for paying those outrageous club seat prices. FYI ticket invoices are up in account manager
  17. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,264 Messages
    1,335 Likes Received
    No, but I never receive it until May anyway.
  18. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,245 Messages
    329 Likes Received
    wasn't there always a waiting list for getting season ticket in Dallas? Are fans finally speaking and Jerry isn't listening.
  19. jazzcat22

7,931 Messages
    687 Likes Received
    When I got my season tickets 2 years before the new stadium opened, there was not a waiting list then even at Texas Stadium.
    A friend and I split the cost, and split the cost the first 2 years at the new stadium too, but he had to back out of them for financial reasons. And I agreed to it.
    Had someone that wanted to take over his part. But I decided to keep them without splitting the cost with anyone.
  20. jbz64

jbz64 Member

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I received my invoice email today. Invoice due on May 1, 2014.