1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tickets: Anyone get their invoices yet?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Rogah, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,673 Messages
    832 Likes Received
    Interesting page here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_season_ticket_waiting_lists

Looks like only about half of the teams have a waiting list so I'm not sure if there is really anything we can take from it. I guess one could say that we are the biggest "name" team among the group of teams that don't have a list (I know the 49ers have a waiting list for Levi's Stadium). But it's also hard to know how much the monstrous seating capacity of Jerry World comes into play.
  2. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,127 Messages
    193 Likes Received
    Got an email for my tickets this morning. Pumped for the Draft and Season opener.
  3. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,305 Messages
    829 Likes Received
    There is absolutely not a waiting list for tickets at the stadium. In fact, I just got my third free upgrade since the stadium opened.
  4. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

651 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Good link. I wonder how stub hub and other sites affect PSL'S I mean having the same seat every game is great but I'm sure you can find seats to every game without the psl fees and sometimes get a better seat depending how the team is doing and opponents
  5. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,403 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    thanks for the list. Its disappointing to see Dallas is only team in division without a waiting list. The eagles, redskins, and giants all have had extended waiting list. We can't blame it on capacity either.

Capacity:
    Washington = 91,000
    Giants = 80,000
    Cowboys = 80,000
    Eagles = 68,000