1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Tickets: Anyone get their invoices yet?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Rogah, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

3,358 Messages
    2,523 Likes Received
    Interesting page here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_season_ticket_waiting_lists

Looks like only about half of the teams have a waiting list so I'm not sure if there is really anything we can take from it. I guess one could say that we are the biggest "name" team among the group of teams that don't have a list (I know the 49ers have a waiting list for Levi's Stadium). But it's also hard to know how much the monstrous seating capacity of Jerry World comes into play.

2. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,221 Messages
    281 Likes Received
    Got an email for my tickets this morning. Pumped for the Draft and Season opener.

3. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

5,624 Messages
    1,683 Likes Received
    There is absolutely not a waiting list for tickets at the stadium. In fact, I just got my third free upgrade since the stadium opened.

4. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

653 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Good link. I wonder how stub hub and other sites affect PSL'S I mean having the same seat every game is great but I'm sure you can find seats to every game without the psl fees and sometimes get a better seat depending how the team is doing and opponents

5. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

6,239 Messages
    1,883 Likes Received
    thanks for the list. Its disappointing to see Dallas is only team in division without a waiting list. The eagles, redskins, and giants all have had extended waiting list. We can't blame it on capacity either.

Capacity:
    Washington = 91,000
    Giants = 80,000
    Cowboys = 80,000
    Eagles = 68,000