1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

News: TO really sounds really humbled

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by felix360, Dec 10, 2006.

1. felix360

felix360 Active Member

1,142 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    he actually admitted that he made mental mistakes
  2. Shotgun Dave

Shotgun Dave Well-Known Member

1,592 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    Finally he's a Master of the Obvious.
  3. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Well-Known Member

6,205 Messages
    383 Likes Received
    He didn't make anywhere near as many as every defensive player on the team and the offensive coaching staff. Hey, "We're running the ball well, so let's just stop and pass on every down".
  4. Da Hammer

Da Hammer The Natural

10,604 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i dont think there is any doubt that our coaching staff is retarted
  5. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

8,665 Messages
    1,229 Likes Received
    on a side note, TO looked really sad sitting on the bench after his TD

it was really strange--even though it was a lucky play, it was still a TD.
  6. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

5,159 Messages
    758 Likes Received
    I have had it with this clown. We are in the middle of out best season in years....AND we appeared to be on the verge of winning our first playoff game in 10+ years.....and he finds time to grin, shuck, and jive in front of the camera about tuning out the head coach.....going to a Hollywood b-day party...AND talk about how unmotivated he is. And I am not BLAMING this game on him...but what I am saying is that his mind is not of winning football games. He is a guy that cannot be salvaged.

And I DOUBT very seriously Drew Rosenhaous has any sympathy for this nitwit. I knew this guy was a complete moron when he released a rap song about the 10M Dallas gave him right after he signed.

I say cut him this offseason AFTER we secure our back up plan. That back u plan is Randy Moss. He commnads double teams....and hates the spotlight. Our situation at WR is what it is...therefore we have to keep the team stocked with ballers....and Moss is a baller
  7. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

23,115 Messages
    2,262 Likes Received
    Party hangover.
  8. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

55,325 Messages
    7,953 Likes Received
    Randy Moss had only 2 for 28 today. TO should feel better knowning that.
  9. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

23,115 Messages
    2,262 Likes Received
    Some fans just never learn their history lessons do they? :(
  10. TEK2000

TEK2000 New Member

2,152 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I blame Zimmer.. not the defensive players. Sure, our safeties were BAD tonight. But Zimmer never made a single adjustment to stop the short throws in the left flat over Ware. Anytime the Saints needed a play... they know Ware is going to rush, they run Karney/Bush/whoever out into the left flat and Brees dumps it off right over Ware in the WIDE OPEN flat.

I don't blame Ware one bit.. he was doing his job.. rushing the passer in those situations. I blame Zimmer for not making adjustments and moving Ware around like we did in the Skins game 1 and the Indy game.
  11. cowboyfan4life

cowboyfan4life New Member

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i couldn't agree more
  12. SaintsFanMan

SaintsFanMan New Member

307 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL No arguments here.
  13. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    So funny how TO is more in control of his emotions and sounds more sane than 80% of the posters on this board. :laugh2:
  14. McCordsville Cowboy

McCordsville Cowboy Pro-Quinn

4,315 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Did you pull of this is Madden and want to share your success...:laugh2:
  15. bbailey423

bbailey423 Well-Known Member

5,159 Messages
    758 Likes Received
    Because we have refused to DRAFT and develop a stud WR....we cannot just cut TO and expect some rookie to take his place. We are where we are at WR....and so we cannot lose all the momentum we have gained this season, by taking a step back in the talent department on the offensive side of the ball

Randy Moss is fine physically, he just needs a change of scenery. Look, I am not saying you build a team aroudn the guy...but if you are going to get rid of TO you have to bring in a baller. And you keep thinking he is untouchable....don't pursue and see who does....would not shock me at all for New England or some other team missing something on offense make a run at him this offseason
  16. Shotgun Dave

Shotgun Dave Well-Known Member

1,592 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!

I was like, "haven't they run that play about 15 times already and we haven't adjusted yet"?
  17. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

5,165 Messages
    605 Likes Received
    I'm rarely of the blame Zimmer crowd.

I will, however, say that, as a casual fan watching the game, it sure seemed like the Saints kept doing the same things over and over again with total success.

Also, we just stink at blitzing. You could see us send many guys on numerous occasions, but to no avail. Or, at least it seemed that way. Even when we'd disrupt Brees, he'd find a guy.

Gotta tip your hat to New Orleans. They outclassed us up and down the field.
  18. TEK2000

TEK2000 New Member

2,152 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree. I've often defended Zimmer and thought he's done a good job for our team over the years. But, tonight, its too glaring to not feel that he was seriously outcoached.

I certainly give respect to the Saints. Their coaches prepared the players and their players came mentally prepared to play.

Our players started off with energy when we hit the JJ long run... but we shut it down after that. Flashbacks to the Jax game come to mind.
  19. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

26,066 Messages
    1,336 Likes Received
    Post of the day!!!!!

In the land of the idiots the half-brained man is king!
  20. Westcoasthabsfan

Westcoasthabsfan Active Member

2,331 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    The Boys are in the playoffs now?...:confused: Get it together before you start slamming people.....