1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Today in Cowboys History: April 1

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by fgoodwin, Apr 1, 2012.

1. fgoodwin

fgoodwin Well-Known Member

1,276 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    Apr 1 - Lost in free agency: Izell Reese to Broncos (2002); Birthdays: Jason Bell (DB: 2001, b. 1978), Jim Jeffcoat (DE: 1983-94, assistant coach: 1998-04, b. 1961)

Trivia: Jeffcoat has a son playing college football -- what is his name and where does he does he go to school?

2. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,398 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    jaxson jeffcoat

university of texas

hey Fred ole buddy how have ya been?

3. fgoodwin

1,276 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    @Zaxor: doing well -- how about you? I don't come here often but I like to drop by every know and then.

4. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,398 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    well Fred thanks... are you on a different forum now or still post at the newsgroup

5. fgoodwin

1,276 Messages
    75 Likes Received
    I haven't posted to the NG in years but I visited last nite and saw that google is planning on discontinuing USENET groups. My ISP doesn't offer USENET so I guess I won't be posting to the NG in the future either.

I don't really post regularly to any forums. This one and the True Blue forums are the two I post to most often but I'm not a "regular" in either forum.

6. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,398 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    kinda sad Fred you always had great insights...life keeping ya busy I guess.