1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tony On E.T. (June 11th)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by tmckee, Jun 10, 2009.

1. tmckee

tmckee New Member

180 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Tony did an interview with Entertainment Tonight he's gonna talk about Jessica and rumors!
  2. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,684 Messages
    409 Likes Received
  3. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    +1

not really
  4. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,996 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    *group high five*
  5. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I like pork chops.
  6. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Anytime is a good time for pie.
  7. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  8. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,614 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    whos gonna recap?
  9. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    With smashed 'taters... mmm hmmm...
  10. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    OK, now that's just cruel to those of us who are diabetic...
  11. tmckee

tmckee New Member

180 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  12. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  13. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,364 Messages
    1,847 Likes Received
  14. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

66,649 Messages
    6,348 Likes Received
    tmckee

You have to ask.. :p:
  15. tmckee

tmckee New Member

180 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/06/75177/index.html

Tony Romo is super charming on and off the field, and now the busy Dallas Cowboys quarterback is talking to ET about life with girlfriend Jessica Simpson, from the perfect date night to pregnancy rumors!

So first off, any breaking news to share about a baby bump? "None that I can think of," laughs Tony, adding, "but I'm sure you guys'll tell me something new soon enough."

As for the perfect date night with Jessica, Tony says, "Probably get a little bite to eat and probably watch a football game; that's our perfect evening. … It's exciting for both of us because I found someone I get to hang with … and she really embraces the game and really wants to see our team do well, and it's great to have someone like that."

For those not in the know, Tony is the face of Starter -- high quality sports performance gear at an affordable price sold exclusively at Walmart -- and we were with him as he got into "model mode" to shoot his new ad campaign.

"I don't think I'll ever be a model; I don't have any 'Zoolander' poses," says a self-effacing Tony. "But we'll definitely get out here and have some fun with the Starter stuff. As an athlete you know you want to feel comfortable when you're moving around, and have stuff on you that feels natural, and they do a really good job."

Watch ET for more with Tony!
  16. tmckee

tmckee New Member

180 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Smile..
  17. tmckee

tmckee New Member

180 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  18. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Why are you obsessed with this couple? I don't mean that as a putdown; I'm honestly just trying to understand you.
  19. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,671 Messages
    4,944 Likes Received
    Tony Romo Reveals Jessica Simpson Date Night Details!

Tony Romo is super charming on and off the field, and now the busy Dallas Cowboys quarterback is talking to ET about life with girlfriend Jessica Simpson, from the perfect date night to pregnancy rumors!

So first off, any breaking news to share about a baby bump? "None that I can think of," laughs Tony, adding, "but I'm sure you guys'll tell me something new soon enough."

As for the perfect date night with Jessica, Tony says, "Probably get a little bite to eat and probably watch a football game; that's our perfect evening. … It's exciting for both of us because I found someone I get to hang with … and she really embraces the game and really wants to see our team do well, and it's great to have someone like that."

For those not in the know, Tony is the face of Starter -- high quality sports performance gear at an affordable price sold exclusively at Walmart -- and we were with him as he got into "model mode" to shoot his new ad campaign.

"I don't think I'll ever be a model; I don't have any 'Zoolander' poses," says a self-effacing Tony. "But we'll definitely get out here and have some fun with the Starter stuff. As an athlete you know you want to feel comfortable when you're moving around, and have stuff on you that feels natural, and they do a really good job."

Watch ET for more with Tony!
  20. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,144 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Let the courtship begin! :D