1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tony Romo - Game 4 Starter -

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Badattitude, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Badattitude

Badattitude Benched

622 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    BANK ON IT...MAYBE SOONER :starspin
  2. Billy Bullocks

Billy Bullocks Active Member

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    That's going out on a limb. I still think BP has more faith in DB. And also, from the reports, Romo and Henson still have a ways to go to catch DB
  3. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,119 Messages
    2,909 Likes Received
    Totally agree with you!!!
  4. Fernando Fernandez

Fernando Fernandez New Member

579 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My prediction is game 8.
  5. noshame

noshame Who wouldn't follow me? Zone Supporter

3,543 Messages
    819 Likes Received

Oh yea, it is friday....pass it on down :rolleyes:
  6. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,155 Messages
    4,341 Likes Received
    No that is probable cause for a drug test. Romo starting by game 4? It simply isn't going to happen.
  7. followthestar

followthestar Active Member

2,083 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    if we knew Bledsoe would put us in the playoffs, we would all back him 100 percent. same with Henson, same with Romo. Which one can actually get us there? impossible to know...
    if i told you bledsoe would get us at least into the playoffs this year, at the cost of having our young QB miss getting us in next year, is that better than having the young QB miss getting us in this year, but doing it next year? we're trying to win now. this game this week. that will always be Drew Bledsoe, at least this season... at least in Parcells eyes. i think we all know that by now, dont we?
  8. Billy Bullocks

Billy Bullocks Active Member

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Regardless of his D in Buffalo, and regardless of McGahee(Jones is better), he went 9-7 in a much tougher AFC East. So dont crap on Bledsoe entirely. It doesnt matter how good your team is, unless its Baltimore or Tampa Bay, your QB still determinse weather or not you go.
  9. dragon_mikal

dragon_mikal Darth Jones strikes again! Zone Supporter

5,387 Messages
    1,161 Likes Received
    Tony Romo will never start as long as Bill Parcells is on the sideline. If for some reason Bledsoe gets injured (that's the only way he won't start) Parcells will probably sign Vinny to take over until the season ends.

Personally, I don't think Romo will ever be more than a career backup, but I could be wrong.
  10. Gordon

Gordon New Member

760 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Bingo. Only way Romo/Henson start a game at all this year is if Bledsoe gets hurt. I guess it'd be a possibility if we started off 1-9 or something as well. How quickly we forget Parcells' refusal to give Henson anytime at the end of last year.
  11. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Blah blah blah...

One of these days, you're gonna make a post with some substance to it, and half the board will drop dead from shock...

Until then, bray on...