1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Tony Romo Owns Eli Manning and World Champion Giants

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Mr Cowboy, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,553 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    Great read!

http://sportdfw.com/2012/09/08/tony-romo-owns-eli-manning-world-champion-giants/

Dallas Cowboy QB Tony Romo walked in to Met Life stadium in New York, with a weak offensive line, an injured Jason Witten, a 1st time starter as his #3 wide receiver, and took the Super Bowl winning Quarterback, Eli Manning, to school.

It was a long and frustrating final few days for Cowboys fans leading up to that week one match-up against the world champions. It seemed like every time you turned on ESPN or the NFL network, all you heard was how great Eli Manning is and how bad the Giants were going to beat the Cowboys. How Tony Romo can’t beat Eli. That Eli owns Tony Romo. Tony Romo can’t win big games, Tony Romo can’t play in the clutch etc. Well, golly gee, Eli Manning and his Giants got “OWNED”. Yup, by none other than Tony Romo.
  2. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,386 Messages
    8,281 Likes Received
    I wonder if Romo signed a wall in that dump after the game or was he too classy to do such a thing?
  3. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,540 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    Well, golly gee,

Gotta love that.

There has never been any time in my life that I felt E-Lie was better than Romo.

Can you imagine how bad E-Lie would have looked the last few years playing on the Cowboys.
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,540 Messages
    1,815 Likes Received
    He prob didnt want his name associated with that dump :lmao2: