1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Top 10 Internet Videos of all-time

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Danny White, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    http://www.vidfan.com/top10.php

My favorite is probably #10 -- the Grape Stomper. I just love her moans of agony following the fall. Then it's probably #5 -- I'd never seen that Shining recut before, but it had me rolling.
  2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

10,965 Messages
    1,277 Likes Received
    I'll never understand the reason for the cutaway - there is little doubt that her falling off that platform was the most noteworthy piece of news on that station that day.

Also - a lot of people would give those news casters props for their concerned demeanor after seeing that - I don't. I think it proves that all TV personalities are animatronics stolen from Showbiz Pizza - NO HUMAN can keep from laughing at that woman's synthesizer sounding moans, especially after her complaints of 'this is disgusting.'
  3. royhitshard

royhitshard New Member

945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Do I have to download software to see the vids? They say ready, but will not load.
  4. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I don't know... they pulled up for me. I don't think it needs quicktime or anything like that.
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,314 Messages
    4,650 Likes Received
    I remember the grape one from last year.

I think everyone in the office was laughing at the sounds the woman was making...like a crazy dog or something.

But still you had to feel a little sorry for her because it had to hurt pretty bad.