1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Top 12 Hottest Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Jun 24, 2010.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    Thought, some of you might be bored again, for any kind of dallas cowboys news, kinda slim stuff till week of training camp, so i posted this for you all guys that wanted to see cheerleaders.

Top 12 Hottest Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
    http://dallascowboystimes.com/2010/06/top-12-hottest-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders/

12. Vanessa Jenkins
    This list was originally supposed to be just 10 girls. . .but we couldn’t stop. These are cheerleaders from the 2009 squad, i.e. some may not be a DCC in 2010. All bios and pictures are courtesy of DallasCowboysCheerleaders.com.

12. Vanessa Jenkins[IMG]

Age 28, Houston, TX

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by my page! My name is Vanessa Jenkins and this is my rookie year with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. I graduated from Texas Christian University and I’m an Executive Recruiter for an accounting and finance staffing firm. I have family that lives in the DFW area, so Dallas is definitely my second home. I absolutely cherish the time I spend with my loved ones: my family and friends. Dancing will forever live in me and I am so blessed to show that passion by being a member of the 2009 Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Squad! God Bless!

Hobbies: I love traveling, dining at new restaurants, going to the movies, reading fashion or home design magazines, and spending time with my family and friends.

11. Tia Williams
    11. Tia Williams
    [IMG]
    Dallas, TX

Hi! I was born in Oklahoma and raised here in Texas and graduated from Texas State University with a major in Fashion Merchandising. I love everything there is to love about fashion, football and the Cowboys! This is my 3rd year as a DCC and I’m super excited about cheering at the new Cowboys Stadium!

Hobbies: Fashion, Writing, Dance

10. Amy Reese
    10. Amy Reese
    [IMG]
    Age 24, Dallas, TX

Another year with the Cowboys! I am so blessed to be back as a 2nd year veteran for the DCC! This year is extra exciting because of the new Cowboys Stadium. I know it will be an amazing season for the Cowboys and the cheerleaders!

Hobbies: Dancing, Yoga, Swimming, Shopping, Baking

9. Cassie Trammell
    [IMG]
    Age 21, Dallas, TX

9. Cassie Trammell
    Hey everyone! My name is Cassie Trammell and this my second year as a DCC. My mother is Judy Trammell, the choreographer for the DCC. I am currently a full time student and I hope to graduate with a degree in Elementary Education because I love children! I currently live near my school with my two brothers and our two beautiful dogs!

Hobbies: dancing and cooking

8. Brittany Evans
    [IMG]
    Dallas, TX

8. Brittany Evans
    Heyyy Everyone! My name is Brittany and I am a small town Southern girl originally from Mississippi! This is my second season as one of America’s Sweethearts and I feel extremely blessed! I was an Exercise Science major and Rebelette at Ole Miss and a dancer/performer on Disney Cruiselines! I enjoy teaching dance and Zumba, and I absolutely love spending time with my amazing husband, family, and friends…they mean the world to me! Dancing is my true passion, and I am so excited about cheering on the Dallas Cowboys! =) YAY!!! I love meeting new people, being HAPPY, laughing, and making others smile! I want to serve my Lord and heavenly father above in all that I do and am so thankful for his many amazing blessings! PTL!

Hobbies: Dancing, singing, performing, shopping, Zumba, being at the beach, going to church, and spending time with my wonderful family and friends!

7. Brooke Sorenson
    [IMG]

7. Brooke Sorenson
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my page! My name is Brooke Sorenson and this is my 4th season with the Dallas Cowboys. I’m one of the silly ones on the team. Sometimes it’s tough for me to stay serious during practices! I have been dancing and cheering since I was two years old. I have amazing parents and an awesome brother in Florida, where I grew up. Texas is wonderful, but I miss the beach, Marlins Baseball, and boating like crazy! I am a mommy to an adorable boxer and a sweet chocolate lab that demand all of my attention when I am not at practice. On the weekends I like to be with my friends, be at church, spend time with my family, and I always love to try something new. I hope to become some kind of broadcaster, unless I can find a way for my bones to take me dancing until I’m 90, but I like that my journey is unknown. Although, I would like to hope that we will be at the Superbowl this year God Bless!

6. Evan Anderson
    Hobbies: Anything adventurous. I am a huge risk taker. I love working out, shark week on the Discovery Channel, saunas, awesome concerts, dinner with the girls, going country dancing, relaxing on the beach, skydiving, and my favorite holiday is Halloween.

6. Evan Anderson
    [IMG]
    Leander, TX

Hi my name is Evan! I was born and raised in Leander, TX, but lived in Los Angeles for the past few years, where I participated in a scholarship program for dance and performed professionally. I’m so happy to be back in Texas now; my heart has always been here! Family is incredibly important to me, so being closer to my parents and my two younger sisters has been such a blessing!

Hobbies: Teaching dance, reading, spending time with my family

5. Kelsi Reich
    5. Kelsi Reich
    [IMG]
    Age 20, The Woodlands

About Me: Hey everyone! My number one priority in my life is my Christian faith and my walk with God. He has blessed me my entire life and I love him more than anything! Dancing is my 2nd passion. This is my 17th year to dance and 8th year to cheer. I love running and use to run all sprints/relays in track. If I wasn’t living one of my dreams right now, I would be traveling and exploring the world. I am an outdoors girl and love being adventurous. My favorite outdoor activities are swimming, bike riding, mudding on 4-wheelers, jet skiing, tubing, bungie jumping, fishing, boating, paint balling and I hope to go sky diving soon! During the spring and summer you can always find me at the Rangers Ballpark. I love baseball, but of course not as much as my Cowboys! I am a big time dog lover but would also enjoy raising a miniature pig. If you would like to know anything else about me just shoot me a question! God bless!

4. Brandi Kilby
    Hobbies: Dancing, Cheering, Running, Swimming, Traveling, Baking, and watching Football & Baseball
    [IMG]
    4. Brandi Kilby

Age 25, Hannibal, MO

About Me: Hey everybody, Thank you for checking out my profile! Leave me comments and/or suggestions if there is something else you would like me to add! =-)

My name is Brandi Nichole Kilby, I am 24 years old, born and raised in Hannibal, MO. I have two older brothers (Eric and Justin), three nieces(Amirra,Carlee, and Breighlan), and one sister-in-law (Stacy). My parents names are Mark and Roseann (step-mom) Kilby, and my mother is Cyndi Kilby.

Hobbies: Cooking, being outdoors, dancing, watching movies, traveling, spending time with friends and family.

3. Mia Greenhouse
    3. Mia Greenhouse
    [IMG]
    Age 19, Burleson, TX

Hi! Thanks for visiting my page. I am so blessed to say that I am a part of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders! I love to have fun and be surrounded by my friends and family. I am so thrilled to see what this year will bring me!!

Hobbies: Dancing, running, scrapbooking, baking, shopping, reading, watching movies, spending time with family and friends!

2. Abigail Klein
    2. Abigail Klein
    [IMG]
    Dallas, TX

Hey everyone! Thanks for checking out my profile. Everyone’s comments are so sweet and truly make my day. Thank you so much!! Hope you enjoy! Love & Cheers!

Hobbies: I love dancing, reading, napping, swimming, traveling, playing the guitar, baking cookies, and spending time with friends and family!

1. Tobie Percival
    [IMG]
    Age 22, Dallas, TX

1. Tobie Percival
    About Me: A little about me, I was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is my 3rd year as one of Americas Sweethearts. Something most people don’t know about me is I love to sew. I have two toy poodles back in Salt Lake City; Zeus and Caesar. In my spare time I love hanging out with my family and friends!

Hobbies: Shopping, 4 wheeling, camping, wake boarding and pretty much anything outside.
  2. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This thread needs to be stickied for the viewing pleasure of all red blooded American males.

Thank you, that is all.
  3. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No Sydney Durso or Ashton Torres?
  4. Dcowboy84

Dcowboy84 Well-Known Member

1,137 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    how were you able to only get 12?

and how was the girl on the June page of the swimsuit calendar not here?
  5. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,251 Messages
    1,578 Likes Received
    helloooo #10
  6. DEZBRYANT x88x

DEZBRYANT x88x Caps8Cowboys41

2,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  7. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    i dont know,ask Jongb35 jonathan, he wrote the article i think
  8. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  9. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

2,322 Messages
    860 Likes Received
    Uh...oh Joe. I know a certain "Quarterback Coach" who loves two things more than anything. Going off on ESPN reporters in public and Abigail Klein.

Better make sure your mike is turned off.
  10. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Anyone have a good shot of Camille Caskey?? I went to high school with her.
  11. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,403 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    bbgun who is the 4th one from the top on your post?
  12. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  13. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Looks like Crystal Risher.
  14. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,352 Messages