1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Top 85 free agents: Mike Wallace heads best available

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by jobberone, Mar 1, 2013.

1. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

47,534 Messages
    9,827 Likes Received
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-wallace-dashon-goldson-among-top-free-agents

This year's free-agent crop is a lot like this year's draft class: It's not that exciting at the top, but there is better depth than usual.

Ranked below: My top 85 free agents set to hit the market. Why 85? I want to leave room to add players who will get cut before free agency starts on March 12. This will be an ever-changing list until then. The New York Giants, for instance, took potential top-20 free-agent tackle Will Beatty off the market with a long-term contract. Guys like Joe Flacco and Ryan Clady won't be available in the end, but we're listing all free agents until a player is re-signed or franchise tagged.

This is not a list of the 85 players who will make the most money. It's the list of players I'd want, divided into five tiers.