1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Trade For Cam Newton

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by RealCowboyfan, Oct 17, 2011.

1. RealCowboyfan

RealCowboyfan Championship

4,587 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Like I told people before the draft, Cowboys should have drafted Cam Newton, even if it meant trading Tony Romo and their first to the Panthers to get em. Newton is doing good with a below average offense which is 90% Cam Newton. Imagine him at the Cowboys team with the weapons in place in Dallas, Cowboys would be unstoppable and underfeated.Why? cause Cam Newton don't find ways to choke his receivers and offensive lineman do, so he make the best of his situation and try to win ball games which I feel is like a match made in heaven with the Cowboys, but Jerry Jones ain't budge, so look where we are at now not underfeated. Also Cam Newton scramble better and hold on to the ball better than Romo, and he's also taller and have better vision than Romo. So I feel that it is safe to say that Cowboys should try to get Cam Newton if they can.
  2. Gorgeyhopper

Gorgeyhopper Member

111 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Candidate for herp derp of the year?:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
  3. RealCowboyfan

RealCowboyfan Championship

4,587 Messages
    0 Likes Received

So are you saying that wouldn't have been a good idea with Cam Newton skill set compared to Romo's? now who's the herp derp? :lmao: :lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao:
  4. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,115 Messages
    4,033 Likes Received
    You get my vote. For herp-derp, not for your QB plan. I don't think we'd be underfeated with a downgrade at QB, no.
  5. funkytown

funkytown Well-Known Member

1,023 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Its to late now.

Nobody is getting Cam Newton. Carolina wouldnt trade that guy. Unless you are offering Aaron Rodgers.

And why is this thread in the fantasy football forum? Oh wait, I think I just answered my own question.
  6. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

6,387 Messages
    167 Likes Received
    I made him my last pick in my fantasy football draft (round 17) and that has been steal of year.
  7. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,078 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    But are you starting him over your first choice QB - who was?

Did you trade him or your other QB's who were???
  8. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,979 Messages
    1,708 Likes Received
    That sums it up.
  9. MC KAos

MC KAos Well-Known Member

7,480 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    :hammer: