1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Trent Williams punched Richard Sherman

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Frozen700, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,808 Messages
    484 Likes Received
  2. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    Sherman had every right to talk trash...he backed it up. The Redskins couldn't complete 1 pass in his direction and barely threw at him
  3. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,959 Messages
    3,903 Likes Received
    That's embarrassing for Williams, after the game.
  4. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    a punk and a clown...nothing to see here: he joins teammates Garcon and Hall who also act like stooges. Hail to the FOREskins!!!!!!!!!!:lmao2:
  5. Shunpike

Shunpike Active Member

679 Messages
    118 Likes Received
    This Sherman guy forced me to root for Skins along with his dirt bag coach. I hope Falcons' receivers can shut this loud mouth Sherman big time
  6. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Williams had every right to return it. Don't listen to idgit, he lives in a Cotton Candy house surrounded by a Q-tip fence.

Sometimes, you gotta stand up. I got no issue w/ Williams doing what he did.
  7. BlueStar3398

BlueStar3398 Active Member

1,542 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There's no telling what Richard Sherman said to him. :laugh2: He is a real jerk. I saw him after the Seahawks beat the 49ers talking to a sideline reporter. She asked him about his ex-coach, Harbaugh, and mentioned that it was his birthday. Sherman looked at the camera and said, "Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed it!". He was clearly rubbing it in.
  8. pjtoadie

pjtoadie Cleveland's #1 Cowboys fan

1,894 Messages
    467 Likes Received
    January 6, 2013 Redskins OT Trent Williams slapped Seahawks CB Richard Sherman at the end of Sunday's game and wanted to apologize publicly. He released a statement through his agent Ben Dogra of CAA Sports: "I want to take this opportunity to apologize for my actions that took place following tonight's game. It was a hard fought game between two great teams and I let my emotions get the best of me. To Richard Sherman, the Seahawks, Mr. Daniel Snyder, Coach Shanahan, Mr. Bruce Allen, my teammates, and all the fans...I am truly sorry. I feel as though I've taken many strides to be a better person this season and this is not how I wanted it to end. And for that, I apologize for my actions."
  9. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    It's a very emotional game, I'm not surprised nor am I naming Williams a scum for punching him.

Sherman may talk a lot of **** but his play backs it up
  10. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    What a tough guy. Punching a guy who has on no helmet while he is still wearing his.
  11. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,038 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    That was a push, not a punch. If Williams had punched him, he would be questionable for next week.
  12. Little Jr

Little Jr Well-Known Member

2,714 Messages
    341 Likes Received
    Only problem I have with it is he didn't knock him out. Can't stand sherman
  13. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

4,193 Messages
    1,122 Likes Received
    I agree.
  14. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

805 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Unfortunately this is true. The only way to shut up someone like that is through victory over him when it matters most.
  15. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received

Exactly. Now this is a punch:

[youtube]OEu3GzNDs74[/youtube]
  16. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

3,644 Messages
    172 Likes Received

A sucker punch but a punch non the less.
  17. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,048 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    I like this Sherman guy. There needs to be more football players like him.
  18. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Exactly, if you can back up your play, talk all the trash you want, you deserve it. This league is a joke and the fans are getting even worse.
  19. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,030 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    Same here. Wish he was on the Cowboys. Or at least the attitude was in the Cowboys.
  20. buddieluver

buddieluver New Member

21 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    as a ex marine sniper who has also done some work for black-water i have little patience for **** talkers i would have stomped his face in.