1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

trouble with Yahoo email

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by felix360, Jun 10, 2006.

1. felix360

felix360 Active Member

1,142 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    i have been having some trouble with my yahoo email. when im composing a new email message i click on the color button to change the color of the lettlers but it wont pop up, actually none of those buttons work, all i get ia an error message at bottom left had corner of my browser window. this only happen with my computer at home, at work i dont have this problem. anyone know what the problem is, can anyone help????

2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,595 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Have you tried deleting all your temp files and cookies? Also run a spyware and virus check. That's usually where I start on any browser problem.

3. JawsJaws

JawsJaws New Member

27 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    When I click Compose in my Yahoo mail, nothing happens.

4. Hoods

Hoods Well-Known Member

1,094 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    I don't have Yahoo Mail, but I bet the Compose mail appears in a new window and you probably have a pop-up blocker on.

Turn your pop-up blocker off, clear your cache and cookies, then try again. If it works, find a way to take yahoo.com off your pop-up blocker and then turn it back on again.

5. JawsJaws

JawsJaws New Member

27 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I clicked the compose underneath an its working now