1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Troy Smith looks really good

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by CactusCowboy, Jan 2, 2006.

1. CactusCowboy

CactusCowboy Benched

1,861 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He is a Vince Young type, can also run, you think he will come out early?
  2. lane

lane The Chairman

11,053 Messages
    907 Likes Received
    he does look good
  3. Jay

Jay Active Member

1,622 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    He looks good, but I'd much rather take Quinn. But.. I don't see Quinn coming out early.
  4. Awakened

Awakened the Dude abides

800 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    You mean in the shower?
  5. Billy Bullocks

Billy Bullocks Active Member

4,075 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Smith has looked good every time i see him. He's got a really good, accurate arm, and he can run.
  6. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Being a Michigan fan, and hating Ohio state, I have to say, thats the Best OHio QB I have seen. Although I have been only watching Michigan and Ohio state closely since 96 only.

The thing about Smith is, he does show up in big games. He is accurate and can run really well. Only knock probably will be that he is on shorter side for QB. But he probably wont go very high if he comes out this year.
  7. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,917 Messages
    1,505 Likes Received
    No, I think he stays in school. He didn't throw a pass in 2003 and really didn't play that much last season. He missed the first game this year and played sparingly against Texas. He has only appeared in 19 games in his career. He needs to get another full season under his belt. There is just not enough film on him yet.
  8. DaBoyz73

DaBoyz73 Member

410 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That would be a good thing for us. Yesterday was the first time that I got a chance to see him play. I would have to agree with you on not liking Ohio State.
  9. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,034 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    He is also a pretty decent football player, too. I would take him, but I prefer women.