1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Turning our attention to Minnesota

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Avery, Oct 27, 2013.

1. DoomsDayD

DoomsDayD Well-Known Member

1,615 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    Adrian Peterson scares me with this defense. I know he isn't having a great year but he still scares me. I want a blowout this game....just so I can have a day where I can sit back and watch without screaming and carrying on.
  2. anava

anava Well-Known Member

1,549 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    The Viking game scares the mess out of me. I fear we play the same crap game we always do, we will crowd the box not let AD beat us and play it safe on O.
  3. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

24,062 Messages
    776 Likes Received
    Lol

So true.

But... We are and have been the Oakland cowboys/ Cleveland cowboys for some time now...
  4. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

5,892 Messages
    1,894 Likes Received
    I don't see the Cowboys dominating anyone with that sorry defense. I think the Cowboys win but only because the Vikes have no clue at QB.
    PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  5. sacowboysfan513

sacowboysfan513 Active Member

1,967 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Yup, exactly what I would expect.

We'll beat the Vikings. Then we'll play a solid game against the Saints, be up by 10 or more in the 4th but still somehow, someway lose that game.
  6. crashintonickdm

crashintonickdm Active Member

849 Messages
    203 Likes Received
    i think we win this game pretty easily. NO will be tough, but we'll defeat the NYG and OAK and be 7-5 going into december.

then we beat GB, lose @ washington, beat bairz depending on if cutler is back, and then beat philly at home.

10-6. lets go
    Pessimist_cowboy likes this.
  7. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

5,892 Messages
    1,894 Likes Received
    Bree's will go nuts in that game & I think we lose that one. I'll be surprised if we beat them but hey that's why they play.
  8. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

6,038 Messages
    634 Likes Received
    I have seen nothing to suggest we can beat the vikings,we may need around 35 points.
  9. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,804 Messages
    798 Likes Received
    People always say this about the Cowboys and it's simply not true. We don't lose to bad teams very often. We usually beat those teams and pretty handily as well.