1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Twitterscape

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bleu Star, Nov 23, 2012.

1. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Id like to have a good team without it.
  2. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,784 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    ......its becoming apparent, can have all the CB-power ya' want, with no safety help or coordination its worthless, especially when pass rush is inconsistent

Saftety and OLine offseason... Church will return hopefully, would've been nice to at least see Johnson with some limited game action to evaluate, apparently practice evaluation lacks with coaching staff.
  3. Howardlittleton64

Howardlittleton64 Benched

664 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'd love Coach Payton but I'd love it even more if Mr. Jones sold the team. Not just stepped down from his GM duties but get the hell out of Dallas.
  4. Coy

Coy Well-Known Member

2,353 Messages
    709 Likes Received

Just click on this link and you tell me??

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2580/drew-brees

I am not saying Brees didn´t have the talent but Sean Payton got the most out of it and he could certainly do that with Tony because you can say what you want about Romo but I can´t imagine someone saying he doesn’t have the talent.

At the end of the day we both want the same thing, for the cowboys to be super bowl contenders year in and year out, I believe Sean Peyton would do that with this team, if you don´t, then more power to you.
  5. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    lol sure.
    Honestly I want JG to win out and limp all the way to the SB. Seems legit, right?
  6. Coy

Coy Well-Known Member

2,353 Messages
    709 Likes Received
    Every Cowboy fan would love that obviously, but at the same time “almost” every Cowboy fan would want to be married to Giselle but it aint happening my friend. Cheers.
  7. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,728 Messages
    688 Likes Received
    Well, we'll have a good offense at least.
  8. birdwells1

birdwells1 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,391 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    Fify.
  9. birdwells1

3,391 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    I agree, both he and Garrett seem to heap praise on the opponent after a loss as though they just played the '85 Bears, '99 Rams or something. As if to say that they are so great that they would've beaten any team today. It's a cop out imo.
  10. birdwells1

3,391 Messages
    507 Likes Received

1. I think that if JJ's interested in Payton he'll find a way to get the message relayed to him.

2. The Saints are only relevant because of Payton and are winning, the Cowboys aren't winning and still get more exposure than the Saints, Texans, and Saints combined. The coach that bring the championship back to Dallas will be set for life, not just locally (as in New Orleans) but nationally i.e. Jimmy Johnson. His children live in Dallas, that's a reason to leave.

3. I know that this is a tough one to overcome but I think that the coach that comes in has to have skins on the wall to be effective and Payton has them. When JJ wants to make one of his splashy wr or cb drafts or fa signings then Payton could step in and stand firm on a C or G. Why? Because JJ knows if word got out that a coach as accomplished as Payton wanted oline help and he decided to go with a wr, the football world would eat him alive when the oline stinks up the joint.
  11. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    That's the one that jumped out to me as well. It's almost like Jerry is saying, "If we don't make the playoffs, Garrett is gone."

I'm good with that.
  12. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,851 Messages
    1,108 Likes Received
    Recent additions:

"@cowboysbuzztap: Cowboys Blog >> Cole Beasley: I did what I was supposed to do, filling in for Miles Austin http://t.co/8MNp09F6"

"@cowboysbuzztap: Cowboys Corner >> Cowboys' players still see playoff possibilities despite Jones' downcast words http://t.co/28vyLF4z"

"@cowboysbuzztap: ESPN Dallas >> Orlando Scandrick has surgery this morning http://t.co/Gi4MbkOc"

"@cowboysbuzztap: ESPN Dallas >> Mike Jenkins ready for move inside http://t.co/CpHCpNaI"
  13. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,465 Messages
    2,887 Likes Received
    Jones said he expected to make the playoffs, still does and that's how Garrett will be judged

Bye Opie.:D
  14. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,465 Messages
    2,887 Likes Received

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:
  15. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,482 Messages
    2,070 Likes Received

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
  16. ka0tik

ka0tik DALLAS

2,883 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    Judged by playoffs huh? goodbye garrett. :) Hello Holmgren?
  17. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,246 Messages
    1,448 Likes Received
    Yeah, cause if not, the coach killer will have Payton out of here within 2 years.
    If Romo is the QB Payton will be scratching his head the same way all the other coaches have when everything starts falling apart.
  18. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,278 Messages
    422 Likes Received
    You do realize it was Payton who found Romo, likes Romo, and wanted Romo in New Orleans before Parcells said no way and he lucked into Drew Brees due to him failing a physical in Miami. The same Romo that QBed a team to beat the 13-0 Saints coached by Payton.

But, don't let the facts hit you on your way out the door of agenda.
  19. wileedog

wileedog Well-Known Member

10,135 Messages
    826 Likes Received
    So he didn't know what down it was, and instead of just asking called a QB sneak anyway.

Incompetence aside, JG is also full of crap.
  20. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,851 Messages
    1,108 Likes Received
    Yep. That's pretty much how I read into it too. It's funny how the little things come out in interviews.