1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Tyler Wilson

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Nightshade, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Nightshade

Nightshade Active Member

1,811 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If he falls to the third don't we have to take a chance?

We need some changes here and maybe some talent learning and being groomed in the wings would be a positive for the club.

I'm not giving up on Romo butafter 7 years don't we know what we have in ROMO? Of course he could use a better line and running game but with the changes to the defense and the cap issues we might not be able to get everything we need to fix the running game and the line.

Shouldn't we at some point have some competition in there at QB after 7 years of...?

I mean Jerry said shake it up. Let's shake it up. Maybe Romo looking over his shoulder a little isn't such a "Statement about the team's confidence in their QB" but more of a belief in the benefit of competition at all positions.

I think Garrett mentioned the benefits of this concept in the past.:rolleyes:
  2. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I don't see him falling out of the 1st round. Let alone the 2nd or even making it to our pick in the 3rd. Is there any reason to believe he will fall?
  3. rickster14

rickster14 Member

143 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I would be interested in also taking a look at Conner Shae (South Carolina). He appears to have the physical tools, but also has that "IT FACTOR" as a leader.

I am not a Gamecock fane, but he seemed to stand out to me.
  4. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

3,103 Messages
    759 Likes Received
    3rd round? No way he falls out of the 1st round. And even if he somehow did, he'd be scooped up at the beginning of the 2nd. Not happening.