1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

U.S. Court of Appeals overturns Judge Doty on 2012 collusion case

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Nation, Jun 20, 2014.

1. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,419 Messages
    713 Likes Received
    I get it, you are just a blowhard that feels the need to put people down if they don't rise up to your perceived level of debate.

Deals have deadlines all the time. I don't see how 2 days before an artificial deadline(it could easily be delayed with no consequence) is some kind of apocalyptic timeline.
  2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

16,616 Messages
    2,507 Likes Received
    I think that you do not understand the difference between a smoking gun and suspicion. All you are doing here is making a list. For all your bookkeeping there is nary an argument.

You say that you are not speaking for them and then you do just that. You characterize there actions again. "they trusted the NFL enough?" It's really all you ever do.

If you think that if the NFL had a smoking gun of Mara flat out revealing collusion that they would have signed that particular deal then you are foolling yourself.

Before they signed anything they went to an arbitrator which again was not binding. We don't know what went on in that hearingor what case was made or not made but if the owners lied in there which we both know they lied elsewhere on the same matter then they are have issues because it shows a clear divergence. Because after all what did the NFLPA do first? It wasn't 'trust the NFLPA enough.'
  3. FuzzyLumpkins

16,616 Messages
    2,507 Likes Received
    This is cute. You whine about insults then call me a blowhard. Hypocrite much?

You think that two days before the signing period the year after the lockout was done on good faith? Nice. i don't insult you I just write in a tone denoting my level of respect.
  4. FuzzyLumpkins

16,616 Messages
    2,507 Likes Received
  5. FuzzyLumpkins

16,616 Messages
    2,507 Likes Received
    I get what you are saying Hoof. The Brown case was in the 90s what i was thinking of was Mackey vs NFL.
  6. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,266 Messages
    1,411 Likes Received
    Fuzzy, I see there is no end in attempting to clarify a view already stated...sorry for the problems with merely opining on a previous statement or status recorded already.
  7. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,911 Messages
    1,413 Likes Received
    K. Hope you're having a nice 4th of July weekend.