1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Unconfirmed Matt Mosely comment

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by LatinMind, Jan 8, 2013.

1. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,803 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    Saying Garrett isnt safe either. stay Tuned
  2. CosmicCowboy

CosmicCowboy Member

953 Messages
    10 Likes Received
  3. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Well-Known Member

2,564 Messages
    26 Likes Received
  4. SharutoX

SharutoX I Love Quiznos

2,193 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    lol no way garrett gets fired
  5. VThokie7

VThokie7 Well-Known Member

1,964 Messages
    331 Likes Received
    That would be arse backwards enough to be something GM Jerry would do. Fire a few assistants before bringing down the axe on the coach that would've fired them anyways.
  6. mickswag

mickswag Active Member

217 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    Where?
  7. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,182 Messages
    5,667 Likes Received
    time to get more firewood boys, it's about to be a LONG night.
  8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,008 Messages
    9,088 Likes Received
    Well now I'm hoping the entire staff gets flushed. I can't see Garrett being behind firing Rob Ryan. I just can't. That has Jerry stank all over it.

And if that's the case and the owner just dictated the coordinator being fired, blow it up completely and bring in a new regime. Somebody with enough of a track record to prevent this kind of move from happening under his watch.

That's just the way I read it.
  9. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,803 Messages
    1,882 Likes Received
    From people who are listening to espn dallas im guessing. Guess one of the Mods can put rumor, I shouldve done that.
  10. KevinU

KevinU Active Member

350 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    I have to agree with your comments. I don't see any reason why Garret survives if Ryan did not.

11. MagicMan

MagicMan Active Member

840 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    guys, Im beginning to think Jerry's mortality is behind all this.....he may be bringing someone in who is a heavyweight and will have more control of the team than he has given since Parcells or even Johnson. He would like to be able to be in the limelight one more time before he kicks the bucket.

I wouldn't even count out Saban at this point....Jerry can open up his wallet and get satan himself if he knew he would bring this team back to prominence.
  12. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

1,907 Messages
    113 Likes Received
    Yeah, whenever something unexpected happens (i.e. Ryan getting fired), it basically become a free-for-all for journalists to throw anything out there in hopes they will "crack" the next big story. No one knows for sure what the plan is except Jerry and Stephen. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Garrett to get fired, but who knows...
  13. BHendri5

BHendri5 Well-Known Member

3,255 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    Garrett is not getting fired, Matt Mosely just trying to get readers because he missed the Ryan firing.
  14. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

1,907 Messages
    113 Likes Received
    I would love this.
  15. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,230 Messages
    7,022 Likes Received
    I can. Jerry didn't appear to like Rob, but, if there's a better DC out there, you know Garrett would be in favor of getting him. That's how his whole thing works: evaluate everything and everyone, and make the best decision for the Dallas Cowboys.

Rob Ryan has never been Buddy or Rex. He's a decent coordinator, and he did a nice job under very tough circumstances, but his position is a relatively easy one to upgrade on the coaching staff if you're looking to make a big change.