We are in Lubbock. We just got back from seeing the urologist. He has cleared us for transplant (tx). The only thing that could postpone the tx is that both of us had white blood cells in our urine. That could be normal for me because of my kidney failure. It could also be normal for my donor. He is running a culture to make sure we dont have infections. If either of us have an infection, then they will have to postpone the tx until we don't have infections. Soooo.... that is all the info I have for now. We will be admitted to the hospital in the morning and I will update again.