1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Updated: Davis expected to be released from hosptial late Sun or Mon w/vid *MERGED*

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by KD, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,521 Messages
    467 Likes Received

I'm his wingman. :D

Did you expect more from an eagles' fan? I'm surprised eagles fans haven't tried to shoot Roy themselves. They're all pathetic. We should all know that by now. Nothing from those losers surprises me.

Exactly.

The angry drunk thing wasn't speculation, it was just an example of what it could of been.

There's lots of "good guys" out there that turn into real morons when they're drunk, and tend to piss people off. It's just something that could of happened.

He was out partying and somehow pissed someone off. Simple as that. It doesn't make him a bad person and he sure as hell ain't no choir boy (iceberg, slap yourself with a cactus).

Sure it did. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but the ONLY way you can get carjacked is if you are STOPPED or going really slow. People driving 55+ mph DO NOT get carjacked. PERIOD.

Yes, we should all know that car jackers are just bumbling idiots that would walk in to walls if someone wasn't there to guide them. It's not like they're human beings. :rolleyes:

Some of you need to get in touch with reality. A car jacker wouldn't pull up next to a car they want to steal and open fire at 55+ mph. PERIOD. Yes, even a car jacker would likely know that it would be a stupid idea to do so.

Anyway... too many more posts (aka crap) for me to read through and respond. I think I've read enough stupidity for one night anyway. It's almost as if I clicked on extremeskins today. Pathetic.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Did he comment when Davis got shot in 2003?

Can you find me eloquent quotes by him after any injury or crisis?

For the life of me I don't remember him being a team spokesperson on important matters. He sets up PCs and other media matters, but he has never been the voice.

Riddled enough?
  3. M'Kevon

M'Kevon A Love Supreme

3,219 Messages
    73 Likes Received

You're dead wrong. Happens on LA freeways from time to time. And some clowns once tried it with me.
  4. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,141 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    Damn, I missed a lot. Go away for a couple of weeks, come back to page one of this thread with Davis being dead, skip to page 24 and posters are complaining that there were no thoughts and prayers comments from Valley Ranch.
  5. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,521 Messages
    467 Likes Received

No, I'm not.

I'd like to see someone try and carjack me while I'm on the freeway going 55+. That would be a site to see.

Again, people going 55+ mph don't get carjacked. Period.

And I sure as hell don't believe someone tried to carjack you while you were going 55+. Yes, that's right, I just called you a liar. Flat out LIAR.

Someone tried to carjack me once. Guess what... I WAS AT A FREAKIN' STOPLIGHT... STOPPED (AKA GOING ZERO MPH).

And those two clowns didn't succeed. If they can't do it while I'm stopped, they sure as hell can't do it while I'm going 55+ on the freeway.
  6. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Looks like you picked the wrong week to give up Vicodin...
  7. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,171 Messages
    715 Likes Received
    Still puzzled.

Dalrympre is usually described in the press as the Cowboy's spokesman or PR director. You'd expect this guy would be the one writing team statements and press releases. If you do a Google search on "Cowboys Rich Dalrymple" you will find 1000's of articles where he is giving a comment on one situation or another.

Again, I would expect some sort of official statement from the team - even if it were some sort of generic "wish Keith and his family the best" sort of thing.

Frankly, it is just good etiquette. I find it distasteful that the team's response looks more and more like it will be based on why the incident happened - don't you wish him a speedy recovery regardless of the cause?
  8. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    or you stay quiet and wait to gather more info.

just because we as "fans" want the info ASAP doesn't mean we'll get it that way.
  9. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,105 Messages
    1,156 Likes Received
    i don't get it dakota - he asked you if he's ever told you to "shut up" and you give this? where does this show hostile telling you you can't post your opinions? seems to me more he's just protecting his own right to do the same NOT taking yours away.

big difference people get confused about i suppose.
  10. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,171 Messages
    715 Likes Received
    I didn't say the team needed to release a detailed account of the incident.

A simple "our prayers are with Keith and his family" type of thing would be the the classy thing to do. I don't care if Keith caused the incident or not -- is the team's concern for his well-being based on that? it shouldn't be.