1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

User Mock 1/5/13....

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Risen Star, Jan 5, 2013.

1. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

855 Messages
    156 Likes Received
    :banghead: A list of players that was not drafted yet .. with the rounds they are expected to go.

1-Lane Johnson OT
    1-tyler wilson QB
    2-Jordan Poyer CB
    2-Aaron Murray QB
    2-Tyler Bray QB
  2. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,756 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    Jake Matthews is going back to A&M for his senior season
  3. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

855 Messages
    156 Likes Received
    Anyone else you know of?
  4. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,467 Messages
    173 Likes Received

Aaron Murray is going to find his way into the 1st round. Plenty of teams need a QB, and he is rising on draft boards after the 5 td bowl win. Tony Dungy has repeatedly said he'd take him #1 overall if he was the GM for KC. Although I dont see him going that high, he'll go somewhere in the 1st round. Maybe a team like Minnesota if they dont think Ponder is the future.
  5. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

855 Messages
    156 Likes Received
    yup that would mean a lot more prospects to fall this draft. Although i dont agree with some the selections on the board it does represent the unkown of the draft. You can swap a cb here and there but i believe this is a great bottom heavy draft for Dallas.
  6. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,756 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    actually, if the top 5 QBs have a good showing at the All-Star games, Combine, and Pro Days, I can see 3 getting drafted in the 1st easy, if not all 5.

NYJ
    Arizona
    KC
    Oakland
    Jacksonville
    Minnesota
    Cleveland (so what if they took old man Weeden last year, he sucks)

all of these teams can use a starting QB
  7. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,746 Messages
    2,425 Likes Received
    My ISP was dial up slow last night and finally crashed. I got to see the end result of the Mock this morning. I love the 2 Cowboys picks even though I am hoping for other players. This is a good Draft for the LOS and that is what we need desperately.

I hope AZ wants to trade back into the 1st round to take a QB and offers us a lot for our pick. Maybe they see Landry as their Lossman.
  8. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,934 Messages
    512 Likes Received
    If McCoy lands in Arizona, wonder if he ends up getting jacked for Tyler Bray with visions of Peyton Manning dancing so freshly in his mind???
  9. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,468 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    You could replace Glennon with Aaron Murrray and be much more accurate.

Demontre Moore was handled easily by Lane Johnson in the bowl game. No way Moore goes top 10 but Lane falls out of r2.
  10. lostar2009

lostar2009 Active Member

855 Messages
    156 Likes Received
    I think most ppl who participated didn't know all the prospects that was entering. The draft was moving fast he even went unnoticed on my board. It wasn't until I cross this board with my board to see who was left out did I notice him.

But in an actually draft or if I did a redux Dallas Thomas gets replace by Mathews.
  11. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,330 Messages
    4,869 Likes Received
    Darn, I missed the action.

Is anyone concerned about the reports that Kawann Short has work-ethic issues off the field and takes some plays off on the field?

I sorted the Mock results into positions out of curiosity.

[IMG]
  12. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,481 Messages
    8,381 Likes Received
    Good stuff, xwalker. We'll do another a couple more before the real thing.