1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Photo: Valley Ranch fields snowed out/Team moving practice to Highland Park High School

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Dec 6, 2013.

1. theSHOW

theSHOW Well-Known Member

2,736 Messages
    845 Likes Received
    LOL...........come on
  2. theSHOW

theSHOW Well-Known Member

2,736 Messages
    845 Likes Received

I'm in my chair in front of the big screen computer wearing nothing but my Cowboys cap. I may be naked as a jaybird but I feel warm. :D
  3. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,273 Messages
    160 Likes Received
    Doesnt Aikman live in Highland Park?

i hear whoever was complaining about practicing indoors, but where wouldthey when everything is covered in snow/ice
  4. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

ha ha what??

Do you understand everything here has about 2 inches or more of ice? We cant drive anywhere, all sidestreets are basically useless. everything is frozen. those fields would have been impossible to practice on.

The guys would not have even been able to jog at a medium pace without falling down.

People get so carried away. Had they practiced on those fields then fans should be up in arms, someone could get seriously hurt and they would accomplish absolutely nothing on the ice.

If we had to practice on those fields they should have made the bears go practice with the blackhawks on the ice to keep it even because it would be about the same.