1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Verdict's Comments

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Verdict, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,454 Messages
    171 Likes Received
    1. My 13 & 3 prediction just got a little wider margin of error with a win today. Thank goodness that limb didnt get any sawing on it today. I was a bit worried on the Bolts' first and goal to go at the end of the game.

2. When the Cowboys defense blitzed today it got very good pressure on the QB. I was VERY impressed by Drew Brees ability to get rid of the ball at the very last possible second, under pressure and avoid the bad play.

3. This defense is going to be a bit vulnerable to the big play early in the year, but should be very stout by season's end.

4. I think we just beat a VERY good Chargers team. I am hoping that the Cowboys dont let this win go to their heads and take care of business. The Skins will bring the whole load on MNF. We better be ready.

5. I think the Skins are a very good team. The quarterback that plays better (Bledsoe or Ramsey) will probably decide this MNF game. I see us blitzing Ramsey to death unless and until he makes us pay for it. I think the QB vs QB matchup gives us the edge. I do not think home field advantage in this game is going to be that much of an advantage. The Skins caught a break with this game being played at night. I would rather play them in 95 degree weather.
  2. Cowboy from New York

Cowboy from New York Active Member

1,681 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    A BIT worried?! :eek:
  3. 2much2soon

2much2soon Active Member

2,447 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Are you sure its going to be Ramsey for the deadskins?

I am not too worried about them, whoever they play at qb. They were barely able to beat one of the worst, if not the worst, teams in the league at home.

I think next Monday night will be ugly for Wash. and get out of hand. I'd say Romo gets some playing time in a 'boys blowout.
  4. Canada180

Canada180 bannedontherun88

132 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    We beat the Chargers on the road.

We can handle the skins at home