1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

very late sleeper; Ernest Owusu

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by supercowboy8, Apr 18, 2012.

1. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    From my home town Nashville TN and graduated with my sister in law, he was a beast at father ryan and played his college career at California. This guy played 3-4 DE at Cal, good hearted guy that is hard working. If we can get this guy in the 6th-UDFA, we should.

Defensive end Ernest Owusu created a significant buzz early in the workout by posting 39 repetitions of 225 pounds in Cal'svrenovated weight-room. Later, he demonstrated impressive straight-line speed for his 6-4, 277 pound frame, registering times in the 4.7s, according to a source onthe scene. As a point of comparison, Owusu, who was not invited to the Combine, ran nearly as well and lifted more than any defensive end in Indianapolis this year. Frankly, I was surprised Owusu wasn't invited to the Combine. He registered 30 tackles, including seven loss and 4.5 sacks despite playing in a 3-4 defense.